1.    #1  
    Is there a way to turn off Synergy's synchronization with the Facebook app? I have a bunch of Facebook friends that I don't want to have to sort through in my contacts, but the new Facebook app looks awesome so I want to add it.
    install the app and delete the account from your contacts, I haven't done it but in theory should work.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikevember View Post
    install the app and delete the account from your contacts, I haven't done it but in theory should work.
    It does...i'm just annoyed you cant add individual friends
    is there any way to upload picture automatically from your foen to your facebook???
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Yes, there's an option to do that on the picture, simply touch the left botton, go to upload then click on facebbook
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazirker View Post
    Is there a way to turn off Synergy's synchronization with the Facebook app? I have a bunch of Facebook friends that I don't want to have to sort through in my contacts, but the new Facebook app looks awesome so I want to add it.
    It's an all or nothing app. You can use the universal search instead of sorting through your contacts. It's much faster and easier.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  7.    #7  
    Removing the account from contacts seems to have worked. I actually did this on my wife's phone; she likes to scroll through her contacts when we're doing stuff and inviting people to join and didn't want the extra clutter. Personally, I MUCH prefer using universal search and I like getting facebook photos attached to people in my contacts, but to each his (or her) own.