1.    #1  
    I was having trouble with Tip 'Em today at a restaurant -- the letters were all scrunched up and impossible to read -- so I deleted it with plans of downloading a new copy. I can't find it in the App Catalog, though! Can someone tell me exactly where in the App Catalog I can find it? I've tried searches with no luck.
    --------------------

Palm Pilot Pro > Palm IIIx > Palm V >
    Palm VII > Treo 755p > Palm Pre!

... and they're all still floating around
    my house somewhere, too...

--------------------
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    My letters are all scrunched too. I can't find it in the App Catalog. Maybe the developer pulled the app.
  3.    #3  
    Dang. I was hoping that wasn't the case. Oh well, I've got one more search (only 106 results in this one!) and then I'm giving up and trying something new. Thanks for letting me know it wasn't just my Pre (or my eyesight)!
    --------------------

Palm Pilot Pro > Palm IIIx > Palm V >
    Palm VII > Treo 755p > Palm Pre!

... and they're all still floating around
    my house somewhere, too...

--------------------
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    I was in a similar situation today at Cracker Barrel; scrunched letters with no replacement in the app catalog.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Same for me, deleted thinking I would download again..but its gone. I dont remember if it was a free app or did we buy it?
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I had the same problem Sunday. I emailed the developer and he said 1.4 broke the app. He said he has pulled it from the catalog until he fixes it.
    I replaced my pre and was looking for this app too. Good info in this thread. Thanks!