1.    #1  
    I use the Weather Channel App on occasion.. and I've recently noticed it has updated the weather since 3/2... I even deleted the app and reinstalled it with no luck.

Anyone else experiencing this?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Try switching over to hourly and then switch back.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ColbyM View Post
    Try switching over to hourly and then switch back.
    I've tried that many times... The time on the top of the list for hourly is "2am Thu" So it has been updated more recently than the current. But still no where near current.

Note the ten day forecast starts on Tues (3/2).
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    Definitely something wonky with the app at the moment. I was in Charlotte this week and if I go back to that city in the menu it still says there's a winter weather advisory for snow - which is not the case at the moment. 36 hour and 10 day say "0%" precip and "sunny".
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Just checked mine, it's updating real time info for Salt Lake City, checked against Accu weather app
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Same problem here, but for some reason it's only for certain locations. Unfortunately that includes my home. Last update for my current conditions is listed at 3/3/10 at 6:53am... which is over 3 days ago. Hope they fix this soon
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I'm having the same problem. I live in Reno, NV and the weather for here hasn't been updated for nearly a week.
    Houston, TX here and the last time my app up dated was 3/6/10. I just deleted it because it got too frustrating.
    Just checked mine 3/9/10 9:53 AM (PST)
    Just a suggestion, but why not put the iPhone-optimized site on your Launcher? I bookmarked the link to a site with their logo, changed the URL of the link to my local forecast, and it looks like I have a Weather Channel app on my Launcher...with no ads.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by semprini View Post
    Just a suggestion, but why not put the iPhone-optimized site on your Launcher? I bookmarked the link to a site with their logo, changed the URL of the link to my local forecast, and it looks like I have a Weather Channel app on my Launcher...with no ads.
    What's the URL? My guess would be (but it has small adds so perhaps you know of another): The Weather Channel Mobile

Or maybe http://www.weather.com/iphone ?
    Last edited by MLJones8; 03/08/2010 at 04:15 PM.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    weather.com/iphone

You can see current conditions, the 7-day forecast, and even weather maps.

Someone in another thread gave detailed info on how to get the logo set up as an icon for the launcher, or I can give more details if you'd like.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by njeske View Post
    I'm having the same problem. I live in Reno, NV and the weather for here hasn't been updated for nearly a week.
    mine finally updated yesterday afternoon and seems to be working fine since then.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by semprini View Post
    weather.com/iphone

You can see current conditions, the 7-day forecast, and even weather maps.

Someone in another thread gave detailed info on how to get the logo set up as an icon for the launcher, or I can give more details if you'd like.
    The map wouldn't load yesterday even on wifi... I'll surely be checking it out over the next few days though.

- I know how to get it to the launcher with a neat little icon heres the image link I'm using: http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/image...253906444_.gif

Quote Originally Posted by njeske View Post
    mine finally updated yesterday afternoon and seems to be working fine since then.
    My hometown updated over the weekend too.. however it hasn't since then. I really wonder how long I've been looking at the wrong forecasts..
    Last edited by MLJones8; 03/09/2010 at 11:19 AM.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    for quick weather just use m.weather.com! works the best for me with the bookmark on my launcher.
    I had that app,until I tried weatherbug and glad I did,,weatherbug blows them away. Worth the couple bucks.