Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I bought the What's For Dinner Premium App for $10 (9.99) and before 1.4 it was my favorite App. Since updating, the screen freezes and I am unable to scroll when using it. It's now a $10 phone picture. Anyone else having this problem and how do we get in touch with them? $10 for a cooking app is steep, I want it fixed pronto. If this goes on, money back as I was only able to use it for a few weeks before updating.
    Quote Originally Posted by flunkn View Post
    I bought the What's For Dinner Premium App for $10 (9.99) and before 1.4 it was my favorite App. Since updating, the screen freezes and I am unable to scroll when using it. It's now a $10 phone picture. Anyone else having this problem and how do we get in touch with them? $10 for a cooking app is steep, I want it fixed pronto. If this goes on, money back as I was only able to use it for a few weeks before updating.
    I realize this is an old post, but it was just "hanging there" like methane gas in church...

The problem was with the 1.4 update.

I am on Verizon and using the 1.4.1.1 version of WebOS at present. "What's for Dinner" is one of my favorite apps... Wish it synced with the "my recipe box" function found in the recipe section on the Better Homes and Gardens site - but I have become *very* proficient at exploiting the "import recipes from clipboard" function built into the app.