Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    What a hilarious app!! I showed it to my wife & she laughed herself silly. Now is jealous 'cause she can't get it for her BlackBerry.

My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Should be another for this years term-ending congress. Or a second page for this in the App.
    Guessing it's like those Bush countdown clock keychains that were so popular a couple of years ago?
    --------------------

Palm Pilot Pro > Palm IIIx > Palm V >
    Palm VII > Treo 755p > Palm Pre!

... and they're all still floating around
    my house somewhere, too...

--------------------
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Ok link or screen caps come on....
    I wish it could be an active background.
    Quote Originally Posted by animemom View Post
    Guessing it's like those Bush countdown clock keychains that were so popular a couple of years ago?
    True. I find it amazing how there are some many more people shouting out this time though.
    Notice you are in the Michigan area. Has there been any improvement there? Is is getting better, worse or about the same for jobs?
    Quote Originally Posted by deltatko1 View Post
    I wish it could be an active background.
    +1
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    It really should be a federal election countdown timer. Then it is universally (an dare I say politically) correct.

I don't really care which party holds which office and my particular affiliation doesn't matter. They are all a bunch of self serving crooks who only work to increase their own prosperity. ....of the people, by the people, for the people..... Sure - lol.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by helidos View Post
    Ok link or screen caps come on....
    OK, here you go:

http://www.precentral.net/app-galler...og/nobama-free
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Should be NO Democrats or Republicans. Turd sandwich.. Giant.. no thanks

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Can I get a tea bagging app that will be just one of the 50 apps I have installed but definitely the loudest and claim to represent all the other apps on my phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by kasjogren View Post
    Can I get a tea bagging app that will be just one of the 50 apps I have installed but definitely the loudest and claim to represent all the other apps on my phone?
    Now that is a progressive for your first post.
    And in only 7 mos. Where ya' been?
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kasjogren View Post
    Can I get a tea bagging app....
    I just got a bad visual!
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    I just got a bad visual!
    I must need another cup of coffee. I should have seen that coming. lol

We want them!!!
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    True. I find it amazing how there are some many more people shouting out this time though.
    Notice you are in the Michigan area. Has there been any improvement there? Is is getting better, worse or about the same for jobs?

+1
    I'm originally from Michigan so I can definitely tell you that there has not been any improvement there! When I graduated College, I had to Move to PA to find a job because there was nothing in MI! Now, my parents have moved out of MI (again, for new jobs) and are having trouble selling their house there because its a dead market.

So, combine my personal experience with what I've heard from friends in MI and I'd definitely have to say that there hasn't been any improvement!
    --WhoAmI--
    Sprint Palm Treo 700p with MR --> Palm Pre

T-Money is now available for the webOS! Financial planning has never been easier.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    What a hilarious app!! I showed it to my wife & she laughed herself silly. Now is jealous 'cause she can't get it for her BlackBerry.

Not available on Blackberry or iphone.....

I really hope the apps keep coming and a new WebOS phone this summer!!!

Digg my story http://digg.com/d31Qenl?tto help raise $$$ & awareness for webOS, Palm Pre, HP.

#WebOS Internals "Telethon"#Palm Pre http://bit.ly/7q1Mc
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Ty
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    I must need another cup of coffee. I should have seen that coming. lol
    I do hope you aren't using the instant coffee, u know, the ones that look like a tea bag. lol

I hate to say I was going to make a similar comment but let it pass by. Maybe I am growing up - Nah
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts

Digg my story http://digg.com/d31Qenl?tto help raise $$$ & awareness for webOS, Palm Pre, HP.

#WebOS Internals "Telethon"#Palm Pre http://bit.ly/7q1Mc
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    lol...I'm not really pro anyone but it's funny to see how this app brought out the stupidest most backward people in the reviews. Liberals usually make better jabs at the opposing campaigns, conservatives turn to being racists for the most part.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyg41 View Post
    lol...I'm not really pro anyone but it's funny to see how this app brought out the stupidest most backward people in the reviews. Liberals usually make better jabs at the opposing campaigns, conservatives turn to being racists for the most part.
    Yeah, we can definitely tell you're "not really pro anyone!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast