1.    #1  
    Hi guys, need a twitter client and as I am still unable to get paid apps could someone point me towards a good free one.
    Cheers,
    Stu.
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    I downloaded TweeFree the other day and like the app pretty well...I'm not a huge Twitter guy, but it allows me to do the things I need and has good functionality--and is FREE
  3.    #3  
    Thanks npyle, I'll have a look.
    why don't you just download all the free twitter apps and decide for yourself ?
    I use TweeFree, works fine for me...
    TweeFree is better than most paid apps. The one feature I love about it is the ability to see pics that are attached to tweets.

Like yourself, I'm not that into Twitter, but there are a few companies and people I follow regularly. Ellismate, CominoandRick, Frankyluckman, VegasHooligan.
  7. ldj
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    My favourite was tweed, but thats completely broke in 1.4, so I've moved to twee. Its almost as good, but little things (like not logging in when you launch the app without first clicking on your username!!!) really annoy me about it.
    The UI is lovely though
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    I use spaz, which is also available on Desktops as an Adobe Air app.
    Quote Originally Posted by ldj View Post
    My favourite was tweed, but thats completely broke in 1.4, so I've moved to twee. Its almost as good, but little things (like not logging in when you launch the app without first clicking on your username!!!) really annoy me about it.
    The UI is lovely though
    the reason for that is because it allows for multiple accounts in the paid version. I have a personal twitter and my MobiObie twitter feed so it works great. Before I upgraded to paid I used TweeFree and it didn't seem crippled like some other free versions. Imho TweeFree is the way to go.
  10. ldj
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    the reason for that is because it allows for multiple accounts in the paid version. I have a personal twitter and my MobiObie twitter feed so it works great. Before I upgraded to paid I used TweeFree and it didn't seem crippled like some other free versions. Imho TweeFree is the way to go.
    Yep, and that would be a great feature if I had/used multiple accounts, but when there's only one set up, it should default to that and only show me the list if I've set up more than one....