1.    #1  
    There are over 20 emoticons supported in the WebOS messaging application, if you know what codes to enter. This simple application provides a list of the supported emoticons and allows you to compose messages using them. Once you enter your message, just click on the messaging icon and Emoticons Free will launch the messaging application and enter your message automatically. Most of these emoticons only work on WebOS phones and will show up as the character code on other phones. Unfortunately, I cannot fix that :-)

View it in the app catalog

Check out my apps at clearwaterapps.com
    nice app , did you try incorporating to the messaging app?
  3.    #3  
    From what I know it is impossible to edit the messaging app in a way that Palm would allow in the app catalog.

Currently, their APIs don't let me automatically send the message or else I would just build a new messaging app.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearWater View Post
    From what I know it is impossible to edit the messaging app in a way that Palm would allow in the app catalog.

Currently, their APIs don't let me automatically send the message or else I would just build a new messaging app.
    Thanks a lot for this free app. My daughter and I really appreciate it. Short cuts to emotions is great. It was getting hard remembering the characters, its what she has been waiting for keep up the good work!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by migs View Post
    Thanks a lot for this free app. My daughter and I really appreciate it. Short cuts to emotions is great. It was getting hard remembering the characters, its what she has been waiting for keep up the good work!
    You are welcome! Glad you enjoy it.
    Check out my apps at clearwaterapps.com
    where I can download it other than App Catalog
    is there any ipk file I can find?
    I guess this is a good app for those who don't patch. With the patch you just got to press sym and then z and there is yr emotion cons.