1.    #1  
    When loading preware i get this message i am not sure if ths is the right place to post i have looked for help... i am a noob sorry but can someone help please !!

Failure during 'update' operation
    Collected errors:,ipkg_download:
    ERROR:Command failed with return
    value1: 'wget --passive-ftp -q -p
    /tmp/ipkg-3qw4nv
    ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-patches/1.1.0/packages.gz',wget;server
    returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 not found
    I get this error as well. Any ideas? It doesn't seem to be affecting anything though.
    I'm getting the same error:

Failure during 'update' operation
    Collected errors:,ipkg_download:
    ERROR:Command failed with return
    value1: 'wget --passive-ftp -q -p
    /tmp/ipkg-3qw4nv
    ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-patches/1.1.0/packages.gz',wget;server
    returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 not found

whenever I open Preware. I can press ok after this, but when I try to install anything it does nothing. Anybody have a clue?
    sounds like you need to delete and reinstall preware and package manager service to me ?? thats all i can think of
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Thanks for the advice but I tried uninstalling it and even trying it on a different computer but it still comes up with the same error! Any other ideas?

Also, when I try opening it for the first time it says 'Failure to get ListFile' Does anyone know what i'm doing wrong?
    I've been getting the same thing with multiple resets and preware installs.
    I get that error, but i can still install apps and patches. Just wondering what it is?
    Figured it out! I had to go into the Sprint store so they could update my pre from webOS 1.1 to 1.4. I then reinstalled QuickInstall and put preware on my phone and voila! Hope this helps other n00bs like me!