1.    #1  
    I know that we have the likes of Tweed and Bad Kitty in the App Catalog, but there is something (at least to me) left to be desired. I don't want to have to check my twitter client every 10 minutes to see if @michaelianblack posted a new tweet or anything, but I'm pretty tired of relying on twitter's send to text function. Basically, I want to see a Twitter client for webOS that not only notifies me of DMs and @replies (Tweed), but also of when select users tweet. Until I see that, I'll probably continue using the send to text, along with TweeFree for further exploration/features.
    My question is: is this something that the current Twitter/webOS APIs allow for, or am I holding out for something that probably won't come to fruition? Are any devs already working on this, or is it something that can be added to an existing program? I feel like it is the one feature truly missing from all of the Twitter clients for webOS.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    What I've done is set up a private Twitter list of users I want to see the updates for. Then, in Tweed, I set up notifications for that list's updates, @replies, and DM. I deleted the notification for "home".
  3.    #3  
    A list, right, not another account? If that's the case, I may be buying Tweed later tonight.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Yes, a list on Twitter.
  5.    #5  
    The notifications are a little broke right now, but I'm excited that it's implemented. Thanks for the help!