1.    #1  
    On my old "Instink" phone I could play my voice messages in any order I wanted. This was great as I did not have to play through each one to get to the message I was looking for. It put them in a list that you choose from. Can someone make an app for this. It was the only good program on my old phone.
    youView works great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Technologic 2 View Post
    youView works great.
    I agree. Best app out there I think.
  4.    #4  
    No... No, I don't want to read the message just play it from a list so I could hear only the message I select. This way you can save messages but not hear them every time you pull up your voice mail.
    Quote Originally Posted by htbc View Post
    No... No, I don't want to read the message just play it from a list so I could hear only the message I select. This way you can save messages but not hear them every time you pull up your voice mail.
    YouView allows you to visually see each message, then you scroll to the one you want to hear and play it.

The view is like the your phone call log....do a search of youview
  6.    #6  
    After looking at it this... it might work. Thanks. Has any one used this youView app?
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    I've been using it for a few weeks now and I love it. The only drawback for me is that you have to listen to the messages through the speaker. It's apparently a current Palm issue that Youview is hoping to fix with later updates. You can also listen to messages with a wired heatset or bluetooth headsets that work with music.