Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Conducted a search but could not find anything addressing this topic (Unless it is somewhere in the 52 page 1.4 issues thread)

Is anyone else having an issue with Tweed notifications not appearing on their Pre (1.4)? I have enabled/disabled and restarted many times. Still no-go.

J
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Yes was looking for the same topic & didn't find anything. Tweed notifications don't work anymore. German pre 1.4
    clicks on a URL not worked any more, so i uninstalled and tried to reinstall -> no chance...

looks like i can't install any app asking for gps, got the same problem with radiotime
    Clicks on URL's are not working - they are not opening a browser window like they did pre-1.4, and the app is semi-freezing.
    I'm not having an issue with them not appearing; however, now they don't go away when I open Tweed - I have to swipe them away manually.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    I'm not having an issue with them not appearing; however, now they don't go away when I open Tweed - I have to swipe them away manually.
    Same here. Does anyone know of a fix or will we have to manually swipe them away from now on?
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    well I hate to be the one to add another piece to the puzzle...right after upgrading to 1.4 I had the same problem where my notifications would not disappear after I clicked on them. Now I am not even receiving notifications. Has anyone tried contacting pivotal labs about this?
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    I tweeted at them.
    Quote Originally Posted by LateNiteWithJme View Post
    I tweeted at them.
    I was having both problems. Not receiving notifications and notifications not going away. I deleted and re-installed it. I think the notification part is working now, but I still have to swipe them away.
    Charles
    the @Tweed twitter account has acknowledged most of these problems, and says they are working on it.

Pivotal Labs Tweed (tweed) on Twitter
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Rock on!