1.    #1  
    After updating to 1.4 I have some ghost icons for apps that I removed a long time ago (mCraig - Mobile Craigslist and Infopedia - Mobile). I call them ghost icons because they are partially see through and they have a Yellow bang on them. Every time I reset the phone I get a notification from the app store that they failed to install. These apps are no longer available in the app store because they either had their name changed or they moved from a free app to a paid app. Is there a way to get rid of these things? They are bothering me.
  2. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cloak.n.dagger View Post
    After updating to 1.4 I have some ghost icons for apps that I removed a long time ago (mCraig - Mobile Craigslist and Infopedia - Mobile). I call them ghost icons because they are partially see through and they have a Yellow bang on them. Every time I reset the phone I get a notification from the app store that they failed to install. These apps are no longer available in the app store because they either had their name changed or they moved from a free app to a paid app. Is there a way to get rid of these things? They are bothering me.
    Just hold the orange (or gray) key (depending upon which version of the phone you have), and at the same time, tap the ghost icon. You then be offered a chance to delete the app. This will work for ghost apps or properly installed apps alike.
  3.    #3  
    Worked perfectly. I couldn't find this command/function documented anywhere. Thanks!!
    Thank you!! I've been trying to figure out to do that all day!