1.    #1  
    Hello:

Has anyone experimented with email apps on Classic? For me the only one that works "out the box" so far is Versamail. Not quite what I was hoping for.
    I want to be able to send myself a simple e-mail out of Classic, just so I can get some text from Classic into webOS via copy/paste.

I installed MultiMail from my Treo, but every time I tried to launch it in Classic, I got an error message:

MData Err:
    ERROR_INVALID_DATA
    BASE_VERSION
    I installed the SnapperMail trial (http://www.snappermail.com/trial.cfm). I did get SnapperMail to work, but for me it's not worth the price. Even the most basic e-mail accounts, Hotmail and Gmail, require SSL. SnapperMail "lite" is $25, but to get the version that that supports SSL costs $50.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Just open the contact you want to e-mail to and tap on the small icon with the blue >> on top of the screen, it will open a "quick connect" new screen where you tap on the proper Email and that opens a Webos Email card...
    Quote Originally Posted by lbmh View Post
    Just open the contact you want to e-mail to and tap on the small icon with the blue >> on top of the screen, it will open a "quick connect" new screen where you tap on the proper Email and that opens a Webos Email card...
    That's not what I want to do. What you describe would be to bring up an e-mail and compose it in webOS. What I want to do COMPOSE the message inside Classic and send it to myself from there. I just want to get some data out of classic apps like Docs ToGo and use it in webOS apps.