1.    #1  
    I am successfully hot-synching my Palm Pre with a Vista PC, but I have to enter the IP address manually (under the hotsync icon) each time I want to hotsynch. It's not saved. Has anyone solved this problem?
    I'm surprised it's not saved. I have the opposite problem. It took me several tries before I got the right IP address, and they're all still there when I tap the address box under the sync icon. I can't figure out how to delete the ones I don't need.
    Quote Originally Posted by balboadave View Post
    I'm surprised it's not saved. I have the opposite problem. It took me several tries before I got the right IP address, and they're all still there when I tap the address box under the sync icon. I can't figure out how to delete the ones I don't need.
    Had the same problem, and ultimately fixed it. You can read about it here.

Regards,
    Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by TomJ View Post
    Had the same problem, and ultimately fixed it. You can read about it here.

Regards,
    Tom
    That's a little too hardcore for my taste, so I'll wait for MotionApps to address this directly. But thanks, it's a good reference to have.
    Well, the only workaround for this we can recommend is to hard reset Classic: start Classic menu > Options > Hard Reset.

Make sure to backup your data prior to this, because all you have in Classic will be deleted.
    Follow us on Twitter

Hang out with us on Facebook

Stay Tuned with news and updates on our blog
    That's a little too hardcore for my taste, so I'll wait for MotionApps to address this directly. But thanks, it's a good reference to have.
    I could have been a little more clear that I do not recommend taking my approach, so I'm glad to see you came to that conclusion on your own.

But, if you can put up with the hassle of hard reset and reloading everything, like suggested above...well, at least that's a more straightforward approach, and will do the same thing (deletes the Unsaved Preferences).

But, I, too, would like to see MotionApps fix this -- it appears to go against PalmOS programming "good practices".

Regards,
    Tom