1.    #1  
    quick contacts is not loading after the os update - anyone else have this problem?
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    No issues here after 1.4 update
  3.    #3  
    the developer, who by the way is extremely responsive, just said he's working on it right now. interesting tho that you don't have an issue. wonder why some would and others not? mine won't load.
    Mine won't load either. Glad to see the developer is working on it.
    The developer said in another thread that QC hangs on startup if you have contacts without a picture attached. From that thread:

Quote Originally Posted by uptempo777 View Post
    It's freezing when it finds a contact with no picture. You will need to remove and re-install Quick Contacts and then reload your contacts BUT make sure you don't add any contacts without a picture or it will freeze again. So for those of you that aren't having problems, it's because all of your contacts have a photo.
    Update is coming soon.
    QC dev is very responsive with his fixes. He's been that way since he first started his QC app. That dev rocks!
    Quote Originally Posted by eddieras View Post
    the developer, who by the way is extremely responsive, just said he's working on it right now. interesting tho that you don't have an issue. wonder why some would and others not? mine won't load.
    The developer said it appears the people who aren't having an issue are the ones who have all pictures. If you have a contact with no picture, that's where the hangup is happening. And he's extremely responsive and working on it as we speak.
    just delete the program and reinstall it and it will work. Mine was fine since it had photos but my wife needed a reinstall

Quote Originally Posted by chucklique View Post
    The developer said it appears the people who aren't having an issue are the ones who have all pictures. If you have a contact with no picture, that's where the hangup is happening. And he's extremely responsive and working on it as we speak.
  9.    #9  
    i tried reinstalling - didn't work for me. i do have only one contact with a pix tho and i guess that's the issue
    i tried reinstalling - didn't work for me. i do have only one contact with a pix tho and i guess that's the issue
    There is an updated version on Homebrew that fixed that problem.
    If you got it from the app catalogue like I did, we'll have to wait until
    they get the updated version up.
    Charles
  11.    #11  
    thanks!
    Good to hear Mine is also not working ..
  13.    #13  
    the update is up in the catalogue - working perfectly! great app - better developer!
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    the update is up in the catalogue - working perfectly! great app - better developer!
    Yepper. Just found I had the same problem. Updated and once again.. all's good in the hood!
    I never had that problem because I had pics for everyone. When did he add the ability to have 5 pages now instead of 2?