1.    #1  
    Maybe I'm missing something but unless I'm mistaken the forward gesture that normally brings up the color, brush, and erase icons is no longer working. The keyboard shortcuts are working for me so it's still usable just not nearly as easy. Is anyone else having this issue?
    Doesn't work for me either.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    yep same issue, lol and i dont know the keyboard shortcuts, lmao oh well back to real canvas with the wet on wet bob ross technique
  4.    #4  
    Glad it's not just me. I'm gonna PM the developer but he's only got 6 posts so I'm guessing he's not here often lol.
    Same here, but my keyboard also stopped working, so I can't even use the shortcuts. I may be making a trip to Sprint today for what will be my third phone. My launch-day phone lasted until it got stuck in the open position when it fell off my lap to the floor.
    I can't get it to show up either.
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    Glad it's not just me. I'm gonna PM the developer but he's only got 6 posts so I'm guessing he's not here often lol.
    Rather than PM the Dev if they don't frequent here, click on the app details (ie from Preware), you will see the Dev name linked in blue, just click that and shoot them a quick email. Generally a quicker response.
    Hey all, thanks for posting here. I try to keep up with any questions/info on the forums here, though there usually isn't any. The best way to contact me directly is via email, paintrdev[at]gmail.com

Anyhow, I am very aware of the issue in 1.4, and though i beta tested it before 1.4 was released, it seems the problem wasn't resolved as I thought it was. I am working on an update that I intended to submit by tomorrow, though I'm going to add this fix in, and hopefully it shouldn't delay my submission schedule. I hope you guys can get by with the keyboard shortcuts for the time being.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here or shoot me an email, I'll be online sporadically throughout the day.

thanks again,
    Chris
    What are the keyboard shortcuts?
    The keyboard shortcuts are listed in the instructions in version 1.1. If you don't have them in the instructions, then go to the app catalog (or your Updates app) and update to v1.1.0.

Cheers
    Just a heads up, the 1.4.1 release from Palm has fixed the broken forward gestures! Finally!