Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sepherous View Post
    oh this is NIFTY, how do i get on a beta wait list?
    Send an email to tibfib1[at]gmail[dot]com, a private message here, or a message via Contact | Tibfib WebOS Applications
    For the beta users here is a save restore script for mojo messenger
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I'm sorry maybe I missed something. What is the save/restore script for?
    The water was cold so I came back <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibfib View Post
    Here's a preview of the new visual updates courtesy of sticker theme dev doc31:

[IMG]

Thoughts? Feedback?
    I love the app look! If you do add orange, I think it might be nice if like the chat bubbles had an orange hue. Or maybe one chat bubble and the other could be the same as it is now in that image. It looks great! I sent a beta request through the website's contact form. I hope you got it. I can't wait to try it out!
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralRaptor View Post
    I'm sorry maybe I missed something. What is the save/restore script for?
    I wanted to be able to back everything up on my Pre this is one of those apps. I learned how to do the scripts and I thought I would share it with the community in this thread. You have to have the save restore program for it to work.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Any updates on the progress of this app? Originally, I believe this was slated for an April release?..

Also, I'm assuming the receiving user only receives notifications/messages if the app is open, much like Mundu IM/Agile Messenger, etc.?
    idk what is going on with the updates but I do know that you can get alerts when the app is closed if you want. There is a setting to change with how often you want it to check.
    The app will be updated very soon, and the public release is coming...
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Tibfib - Are the private betas still being given out? I had sent you a PM few days ago.

TIA.
    Any news on this?? also this may have been covered but will this be available to android users and will it be cross platform??
    Quote Originally Posted by bullonparade85 View Post
    Any news on this?? also this may have been covered but will this be available to android users and will it be cross platform??
    i dont think it'll be cross platform........i think its called mojo messenger for a reason. i'm not positive but my understanding is that it will be like BBM soo yeah webOS specific.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bullonparade85 View Post
    Still in private beta... App will most likely be cross platform.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibfib View Post
    Still in private beta... App will most likely be cross platform.
    nifty! i hate to say it but will it be compatible with ios too?....just curious
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sepherous View Post
    nifty! i hate to say it but will it be compatible with ios too?....just curious
    Not sure yet to be honest.
    Love this app. so great now that you can create private rooms... Great Work!!! One thing i did notice though is i invited someone to a room and they declined by accident. When i went to invite from the room itself after it was created they never got the invite. i had to delete the room and make it again. just wanted to let you know.
    Thanks
    Sent you a pm !
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    i sent a e-mail in to try and get on the private beta, is this still open
    Law Student, SEO Worker, PRE OBSESSED
    Sprint Pre
    tib,

i like the idea of a general chat group.. i think it would give people like me something to do when the downtime hits... (other than surf precentral and preware of course)

could be a good way to meet frieinds and possibly troubleshoot webos issues if for some reason precentral was unavailable to you
    General Chat is where it's at!

That rhymed... I swear I didn't mean to...

but yeah, the "WebOS Rooms" are awesome. I've met a lot of awesome WebOS enthusiasts from here on there and made a few new friends.

Everyone should really try out this app when it releases. It's definitely revolutionary.

And Magical.

Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Public Beta Available!

Mojo Messenger is now available! Go get it at http://mojomessenger.com/beta!
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast