Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    i did typing test in the testing room. did a full restart and typed test again. all rooms still just say loading.
    I'm new to this thread and while the app looks interesting, I'm concerned about the security. Are all of these conversations routed through your "Mediation Server" or are they direct connections? Are the conversations encrypted? When attachments are implemented, how will they be sent and are they encrypted as well? What exactly does your server do and how is that data protected? This app seems cool and has potential but those user who are hard core about privacy and security may not jump on the wagon.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Beta-testers: please keep discussion (especially bug discussion) to the emails and the app rooms. It is a lot easier for me to respond and help you there.

Quote Originally Posted by MP715 View Post
    I'm new to this thread and while the app looks interesting, I'm concerned about the security. Are all of these conversations routed through your "Mediation Server" or are they direct connections? Are the conversations encrypted? When attachments are implemented, how will they be sent and are they encrypted as well? What exactly does your server do and how is that data protected? This app seems cool and has potential but those user who are hard core about privacy and security may not jump on the wagon.
    Everything in my server is hashed/encrypted/encoded. The app stores messages on the server, then deletes them when the person receives them. Each call from the app to the server sends info for security checks. You can't do anything in the app without your username and YOUR password. You can't access (and vice versa) anyone else's data unless you have their username, password, and a custom token which I won't explain for security purposes. Some hard core privacy people may have problems and they always will no matter what you do. I've done the best I can to keep your data safe.

Attachments haven't been worked out yet but similar measures will be taken.
    I wish I had more friends with Pres. >.<. This app is incredibly fun to use and dangerously addictive.
    ug! when's this coming out???? I'm SOOOOOO exited for it....
    palm m103 > palm m130 > palm TlX > 755p > PRE (FINALLY!!!!)
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdavis55 View Post
    ug! when's this coming out???? I'm SOOOOOO exited for it....
    Public beta should happen in June or July at the latest.
    other beta testers add me Geeksquadkid
    Conne>< Coding

Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Here's a preview of the new visual updates courtesy of sticker theme dev doc31:

Thoughts? Feedback?
    Last edited by Tibfib; 06/05/2010 at 07:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibfib View Post
    Here's a preview of the new visual updates:

Thoughts? Feedback?
    It needs more orange somewhere to work with the orange in the radio button at top but other than that I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    It needs more orange somewhere to work with the orange in the radio button at top but other than that I love it.
    There will be more orange
    great addition
    There will be more orange
    I emailed you about beta testing. I don't know if you're accepting but I just wanted to make sure you got the email.
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    I emailed you about beta testing. I don't know if you're accepting but I just wanted to make sure you got the email.
    I didn't get it. Make sure you sent it to tibfib1[at]gmail[dot]com

EDIT: Got it now
    Last edited by Tibfib; 06/06/2010 at 09:10 PM.
    Or change that orange to a dark blue
    I really dont mind the little bit of orange. i like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Or change that orange to a dark blue
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    I really dont mind the little bit of orange. i like it.
    Well if there's going to be just that orange it looks out of place. Orange and that color blue go really well together, but you can't just have that orange.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    when will it be available... ready to use so Pre messing works like the Treo
    I love the colors, please do at least keep them as a skin!
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulp View Post
    I love the colors, please do at least keep them as a skin!
    The new or old colors?

Quote Originally Posted by jabco View Post
    when will it be available... ready to use so Pre messing works like the Treo
    Public beta will begin june or july.
    Here's a preview of the new visual updates courtesy of sticker theme dev doc31:

Thoughts? Feedback?
    Looks great, perhaps you could add some blur below.
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast