Like Tree1Likes
    mamouton
    will notifications be implemented?
    says that your username is nonexistent
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    will notifications be implemented?
    Notifications are implemented, they are set by default to check every 20 mins. You can change it in preferences. Are you having trouble with them showing up?

Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki View Post
    says that your username is nonexistent
    His username isn't caps'ed. I'll probably turn off the default capitalizing soon.
    yes i am not getting any notifications like the message app. I had to open mojo messenger to get your message earlier.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    yes i am not getting any notifications like the message app. I had to open mojo messenger to get your message earlier.
    Hmm, sending you a message via app to see what the issue is.
    got the message i only got a banner message very briefly nothing persistent so if you are away from your pre you have to open mojo messenger to see missed messages.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I don't get notifications either. I also had to open the program to receive a message from mamouton
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    got the message i only got a banner message very briefly nothing persistent so if you are away from your pre you have to open mojo messenger to see missed messages.
    Figured out the issue. I'll send out a fix later tonight. Sorry!
    This might have been addressed earlier but what is the major difference in this and the message app? or just point me to the post that explains the difference.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    This might have been addressed earlier but what is the major difference in this and the message app? or just point me to the post that explains the difference.
    Check out the beta email for planned features. A major component of the app is/will be chat rooms which I happen to be working on at this very moment. A limited chat room feature will be available with the bugfix version sent out later.
    now that is nice the global announcement you just sent out. will we have the option to do that?
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Don't know if anybody else has this issue but when I log out I lose my contacts.
    prince201 just logged out and lost all contacts.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    now that is nice the global announcement you just sent out. will we have the option to do that?
    Probably not like that exactly, but something similar maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by prince201 View Post
    Don't know if anybody else has this issue but when I log out I lose my contacts.
    That is kind of planned. Unfortunately there is no online back up for local data, such as conversations and friends.

From a logical standpoint it makes sense to wipe contacts/conversations on log out (if you log out and another friend logs in, do you want them to have your contacts?), but usability-wise? Haven't quite figured it out yet. That's what testing is for .

Oh, and please hold off on the private beta talk on the forums until I get the feedback rooms set up in the app. For now, please send me emails.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Ahh gotcha and sorry about the forum postings. Will contact you privately in the future.
    opps sorry about that! have you thought about setting up a google group for your feedback? just sent you an email.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    opps sorry about that! have you thought about setting up a google group for your feedback? just sent you an email.
    Next beta will have a "feedback" room. That's where this stuff can go.

EDIT: That beta is now released. Check your emails.
    Last edited by Tibfib; 05/30/2010 at 11:32 PM.
    Sent you an email, if the beta is still open I'd be very interested to participate
    I dunno how I missed this, it's looks awesome! I was on the Countdown beta, but I guess you are not using the same beta list?
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast