Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Great news.
    From those mythical lands beyond the great USA...

It is a convergence device not mankind's disc/filmography.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adora (Lisa Brewster)
    Mojo Messenger by @tibfib is now in open beta, and you should try it: http://mojomessenger.com/beta
    Sweet!

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    works nicely, I request Pre-Central get on-board and sponser a chat room for us all, however that works!

It may not be my money, but I can suggest how you spend it
    There are four lights.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    works nicely, I request Pre-Central get on-board and sponser a chat room for us all, however that works!

It may not be my money, but I can suggest how you spend it
    Agreed!
    Anyone interested in the website? I think I fixed it up pretty okay...
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Also: official blog post here!

Mojo Messenger is in open beta! | Mojo Messenger
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Great App. Cant Wait To See This Grow As webOS Grows.

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    is anyone getting trouble to sign in?with the right or wrong password the screen just defaults to the introductory screen on my phone
    this app is really clean. I wish P|C would go ahead and put a link on the front page so we can get the app populated!
    I really enjoyed it for the day I got to use it, but I logged out for a few days while I was busy with family and me thinks I broke the app. Even uninstalling/reinstalling didn't help.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    I got it, I love it ... It's fast and has alote of great options
    I'm posting from the app

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    I installed this and used it a few times when the public beta first came out. Now it seems to have stopped working (Rooms will open and old conversations will appear, but it does not update... clicking on the refresh button does nothing). Naturally, I would usually just uninstall / reinstall, but before I do that, I figured I'd ask here first. Has this happened to anyone else?
    I havet been able to add my friends. ..
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    If you've been having issues, try logging out and logging back in. If that doesn't work, uninstall and re-install the app.

The next version will be a HUGE change from the current system, so I'm not going to bother going through every bug one by one because my hope is most if not all will be fixed through code improvements.
    thank you very much for hopefully we can test the update soon since I have been wanting to use the app for quite some time
    Quote Originally Posted by greenawayj View Post
    I installed this and used it a few times when the public beta first came out. Now it seems to have stopped working (Rooms will open and old conversations will appear, but it does not update... clicking on the refresh button does nothing). Naturally, I would usually just uninstall / reinstall, but before I do that, I figured I'd ask here first. Has this happened to anyone else?
    Thanks. Logging out and back in worked (but I thought I had -- or would have -- already tried that). Anyway back up and running. Looking forward to the next version.
    so, everyone should download this so we can argue.... I mean chit chat, in almost real time my browser history is like all refreshing the precentral forums
    cheers. Anychance you will make it cross platform?
    Quote Originally Posted by shaffaaf27 View Post
    cheers. Anychance you will make it cross platform?
    Let the guy finish the webOS app, and breath.

I'm sure he knows what's the next step.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Newness Developments apps:

So you need to keep the card open to receive messages? Any way to make this work without the card being open.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast