Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Beginning 2 hours ago outta nowhere all my app icons both stock and homebrew as well as app store add ons vanished leaving a slate grey launcher blank background that renders my pre useless in that regard. On the menus I can access functions basically all of Jason Robittaille advanced resets dumps etc and they do nothing. Imon sprint Pre 1.3.5.1 I also noticed a zombie or 3 entries appear in my jsstop which are beyond my brain abilities. Finally I can't delete sms messages now becausw just like that jesus guy, they ressurrect themselves unlike jesus who skipped townright away, my sms and facebook sms responses won't stay dead and deleted. So to summarizek I am so baked, my launcher pages are blank and my sms texts won't delete and I'm tired of being being reminded that I'm a perverted sarcastic *******. Well not that tired.
    Last edited by twiktor; 02/26/2010 at 08:09 PM.
    try rebooting your phone
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    I've done that actuallly. Even pulled battery a while. I'm leaving work now, just got outta my manlift after rigging up a 120 ft tall convention banner and then rigging a show tonight and want my phone to play with between cirque acrobats needing me to link em up so they don't fall and get hurt which wil
    make me feel bad and blame the phone for not working right!
    Mine just did exactly the same. Installed 1.4, updated preware items (just 2 patches, power button reset options and unthrottle download), restarted Luna after the patches and then got the blank launcher.

A full reset fixed it though.

Got me worried for a few moments.