1.    #1  
    I'm trying out Classic, and I have several apps that I need to use my registered HotSync ID for. The Classic site says to use a new ID, how can I sync with my old Palm ID? Is there a way to?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    I'm trying out Classic, and I have several apps that I need to use my registered HotSync ID for. The Classic site says to use a new ID, how can I sync with my old Palm ID? Is there a way to?
    Thanks
    I imagine the majority of us are in the same situation. While it might be a cleaner start to use a new ID, you can use your current one. There's an app that comes with Classic that allows you to change your hotsynd ID on-board if you choose to install programs directly via usb, and not by hotsync.

Regards,
    Tom
  3.    #3  
    At first, I didn't change the id and it started to sync all my old apps, even after I changed the backup folder. Now when I switch the hotsync I'd, it still hotsync's with the new one. I'm trying to use Ultrasoft Money, and will need to regularly sync. Do I need to hard reset to start over? How do I keep my old apps from my old id from syncing?