Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29
  1.    #1  
    Hello,

    I just want to announce, that SaleZ Lite is now availible for public betatesting.

    App Link: SaleZ Lite 0.2.1

    Feel free do leave your feedback here.

    Regards, Stephan
  2. #2  
    Getting a certificate expired error...
    Aka: NinjaMom
    www.ppcgeeks.com
    PPC6600>PPC6700>HTC Touch>Touch Pro>Palm Pre
  3.    #3  
    Yes... I know...but that's a eBay problem. If you go to ebay.com and tap on sign in, you also get this error. Maybe there is a way to avoid these error.
  4. #4  
    It worked for me great. This is one app I wanted for a long time. Thanks!!!
  5. ferchope's Avatar
    Posts
    92 Posts
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    #5  
    terms of service?
  6. #6  
    anyway to get other eBay sites? Ie. Australia?
    Apple iPhone (before it was a fashion accessory) -> Palm Pre (O2 UK) -> Palm Pre Plus (AT&T)
  7. #7  
    After signing into my ebay account It asks to confirm identity and my only option is to "Get Live Help" and chat live with an ebay agent. I tried doing that but I just get a status bar that runs forever. Is there any way to confirm via PC?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by krsmith88 View Post
    anyway to get other eBay sites? Ie. Australia?
    Jpp...since 0.2.5 I've added more eBay Sites.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by oftel101 View Post
    After signing into my ebay account It asks to confirm identity and my only option is to "Get Live Help" and chat live with an ebay agent. I tried doing that but I just get a status bar that runs forever. Is there any way to confirm via PC?
    Yes, there is a way to confirm via PC, but you need the webOS SDK for this. Just connect your Pre/Pixi with your PC and type in a command line: palm-log -f -d usb de.zefanjas.salez. When you tap on 'sign in' on the Pre you get a URL in the logs. Open this URL in your desktop browser and follow the steps. Afterwards tap on 'Fetch Token' on your webOS device.

    Regards, Stephan
  10. #10  
    Oh great. The catalog finally showed me the update today and this is the app I have been waiting for! Has the aussie site and even shows the currency as AUD.

    Glad it is free (so far) so that I can grab it from outside the USA!
  11. #11  
    I can't tell from the description. Can you actually search and bid with this, or is it basically just a way to watch My eBay? If the latter, can you at least increase your maximum bid if someone outbids you near the end of an auction?
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I can't tell from the description. Can you actually search and bid with this, or is it basically just a way to watch My eBay? If the latter, can you at least increase your maximum bid if someone outbids you near the end of an auction?
    You can search with this app and show your MyEbay content. A bidding function is also there (currently only for Auctions, not for BuyItNow, BestOffer), but I need a special authorization from eBay to place a bid in production environment. I hope to get this one in teh next days/week.

    Regards, Stephan
  13. jdod's Avatar
    Posts
    874 Posts
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    #13  
    Why is this app updating daily and sometimes more than once a day?
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    Why is this app updating daily and sometimes more than once a day?
    Because the app is in beta status and in active development. Bugs needed to be fixed, new features...
  15. #15  
    any way to show the ended TIME for sold auctions?
  16. imex99's Avatar
    Posts
    634 Posts
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    #16  
    nice little app, keep the updated coming...
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    any way to show the ended TIME for sold auctions?
    Yes...I will add this and more informations in one of the next updates.
  18. #18  
    since the last update, when I click on an item I am selling, I don't get to see the item's details but instead I am getting a blank white screen.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by petvas View Post
    since the last update, when I click on an item I am selling, I don't get to see the item's details but instead I am getting a blank white screen.
    Can you post the item number, please?
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by zefanja View Post
    Can you post the item number, please?
    190378402407

    Asus Eee PC 1101HA im sehr guten Zustand - 6 Wochen alt bei eBay.de: (endet 11.03.10 17:23:32 MEZ)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions