1.    #1  
    As title says, but I have no idea what has changed.

e_t
    could just be to make it compatible with 1.4
  3.    #3  
    I was thinking along that line as well. I do find it odd that an app that has been with the pre this long has never needed an update till now. What could have changed in 1.4 to cause the need for an update?

e_t
    pandora has had 2 or 3 updates since pre's launch.
    Interesting... RadioTime also has an update from 1.0.7 to 1.0.8. Maybe something in the audio/streaming is changed in 1.4
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    I don't see those updates in the App Catalog.
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    Interesting... RadioTime also has an update from 1.0.7 to 1.0.8. Maybe something in the audio/streaming is changed in 1.4
    No. 1.0.8 of RadioTime just adds a sleep timer. The release wasn't planned to coincide with the release of 1.4. Nothing has changed in the audio streaming portion of the SDK or the rest of the application. It's just coincidence.

Doc
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Has anyone actually updated their Pandora app?
    I'm wondering if it is compatible with the 'vibrate advance' using the headphone button patch and what they did if anything with the blank ad box that is now gone using a patch as well??
    When I went to download the update it froze on me, so I rebooted and tried uninstalling pandora (figured I'd just download 1.01 fresh), but when I did, my phone locked up, and then rebooted on its own, and pandora was gone, but now I can't seem to download it again. It just says "downloading..." but it never starts... Any ideas??

And speaking of RadioTime, I've been trying to uninstall that too, but when I select it under my applications, it tells me "This applications is not available for your model." what the eff is that?? It's installed on my phone isn't it!? Haha. No options to let me do anything... Did just recently update it to 1.0.8 though. So how do you uninstall an app in this situation?

I'm a noob when it comes to pre stuff, so sorry if my questions have been answered somewhere. I've got the pre plus on verizon, had it since launch day, and it's totally stock no patches or anything.
    Downloaded Pandora 1.01, everything when smoothly, no problems. The update is probably for the 1.4 update.
    I hate when they dont release change logs with these updates.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    I hate when they dont release change logs with these updates.
    +1
    After the 1.3.5.1 update I had problems with Pandora stalling/stopping, more than usual, testing it out today to see if maybe the update was to fix this issue I was having. Other Pre users in other threads have also complained about this issue with Panora.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Grrrr.. .
    The update cancelled out the pause/advance track function patch with the headphones button.
    The ad box is still gone that used to block the timeline though.
    Seems to be stable over WiFi so far.. .
    My BB 903's headset pause/advance button still work for me and I have not yet have had the stalling/stopping problem.
    I actually see ads now instead of the blank, transparent ads like before.
    What do you guys think - was it that?
    NY Giants fan?

Check out my Facebook Group! - Big Blue (NY Giants) which just passed 11,000 members
    and newly formed Fan Page
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by knickrox13 View Post
    I actually see ads now instead of the blank, transparent ads like before.
    What do you guys think - was it that?
    Do you have the 'Pandora Ad Fix' patch installed?

The ad box is gone for me.. .
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Hmmm... Ya won't load up for me either..?

*edit*
    Just deleted (orange button + app method) and now works fine.. .