1.    #1  
    I had to replace my Pre Plus today and RadioTime did not reload from the "cloud." I have tried to load it from the app catalog, but get an error message that the version won't work on my phone. Anyone know where it went?
    I don't know but mine wont update.
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    There was a mix up that caused the update to only get sent out to the Palm Pixi. The update, which includes a little sleep timer, will be sent down to the Palm Pre within a day or so. It's already been escalated over at Palm.

Doc

RadioTime Developer
    well I hope it's soon, because that is by far the best app ever from palm. So it will appear at theapps page? Or will we have to update the phone when the next version comes out?
    Quote Originally Posted by DocLee View Post
    There was a mix up that caused the update to only get sent out to the Palm Pixi. The update, which includes a little sleep timer, will be sent down to the Palm Pre within a day or so. It's already been escalated over at Palm.

Doc

RadioTime Developer

hmmm...I got an update today on my Sprint Palm Pre. BTW...I LOVE that app!!
  6.    #6  
    Thanks, Doc. I like the app too and I will be happy to see it back.

Doc

RadioTime Developer
    Thanks! I had just reported to RadioTime and Palm and I got the reason correct, they had posted for the Pixi only. A good guess!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Igaryok View Post
    well I hope it's soon, because that is by far the best app ever from palm. So it will appear at theapps page? Or will we have to update the phone when the next version comes out?
    It will be in the App Catalog. The application isn't developed by Palm. It's developed by RadioTime. The only thing Palm does is serve up the application in the App Catalog.

Doc
    It will be in the App Catalog. The application isn't developed by Palm. It's developed by RadioTime. The only thing Palm does is serve up the application in the App Catalog.

Doc
    Yes Palm serves it up and Palm made the mistake of posting for only Pixi phones.

That's all that needs to be corrected.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

10.    #10  
    The Palm support site is reporting that the issue has been caused by the developer only posting the app for the Pixie. That isn't consistent with what the developer is reporting here though. I have registered for the Palm support site, but haven't received the e-mail from them confirming my e-mail. If anyone is registered on the Palm support site, it is worth dropping over to let them know that they have made a mistake.
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by digorykirk View Post
    The Palm support site is reporting that the issue has been caused by the developer only posting the app for the Pixie. That isn't consistent with what the developer is reporting here though. I have registered for the Palm support site, but haven't received the e-mail from them confirming my e-mail. If anyone is registered on the Palm support site, it is worth dropping over to let them know that they have made a mistake.
    Where is this being reported? There's definitely an issue with the developer site not keeping settings that were previously set which is what caused it to be a Pixi only update. The metadata update has already been pushed out so it should appear in the app catalog shortly.

Doc
    when I try to update on my pre I get a message that this app is not available for my model
  13.    #13  
    Where is this being reported? There's definitely an issue with the developer site not keeping settings that were previously set which is what caused it to be a Pixi only update. The metadata update has already been pushed out so it should appear in the app catalog shortly.

Doc
    I went to Palm support forums and searched RadioTime. The comments appeared to be from a Palm rep.
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by digorykirk View Post
    I went to Palm support forums and searched RadioTime. The comments appeared to be from a Palm rep.
    These support forums? Forums webOS Search for RadioTime

If so, that was for a previous issue, an App Catalog issue, that occurred with the 1.3.5 update that has nothing to do with the problem at hand.
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
    when I try to update on my pre I get a message that this app is not available for my model
    Hold your horses. There's nothing that can be done about the issue until Palm publishes the new version to the Pre App Catalog. It's not like the previous version of RadioTime doesn't work anymore or anything. It's not going to cause your phone to explode. It's not going to trigger armageddon. It's not going to send dirty text messages to your boss. It works just fine. The new version only adds a little sleep timer that a few people have been requesting and will be available in a day or so on the Pre.

There is one and only one solution. Wait. The issue has already been addressed in all appropriate channels.

Doc
    Hold your horses. There's nothing that can be done about the issue until Palm publishes the new version to the Pre App Catalog. It's not like the previous version of RadioTime doesn't work anymore or anything. It's not going to cause your phone to explode. It's not going to trigger armageddon. It's not going to send dirty text messages to your boss. It works just fine. The new version only adds a little sleep timer that a few people have been requesting and will be available in a day or so on the Pre.

There is one and only one solution. Wait. The issue has already been addressed in all appropriate channels.

Doc
    haha

Doc,

How do you explain that I got an update on my Pre yesterday? I'm just curious. I am now at 1.0.8. Is that the most up to date?

BTW, I've said before, I LOVE the app
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    haha

Doc,

How do you explain that I got an update on my Pre yesterday? I'm just curious. I am now at 1.0.8. Is that the most up to date?

BTW, I've said before, I LOVE the app
    You got it in the delay period between the time it took for the Pixi Catalog to update versus Pre Catalog to pull it down. In other words, you got lucky.

Doc
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    hmmm...I got an update today on my Sprint Palm Pre. BTW...I LOVE that app!!
    how you get it? Is it out??
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    It's out now. Just got pushed to the Pre App Catalog. Should be the first thing under Recent or Explore->Music->Radio/Broadcasts and it's at the top of the list.

Doc