Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    After playing for awhile and having lots of things unlocked Lets Golf crashed. It wasn't its first crash, but on this particular one when I started up again it prompted me for language and user etc like it was starting up for the first time. Then all my data was gone and I had to start over! I have played for a while and unlocked some things again, but it just crashed again today and now when I start it prompts me for langauge. I'm assuming I'm **** and my data is gone again, but is there any way to recover this? Is there any way to back up the data so that in the event it does it again I don't always have to keep starting over??
    NFSU closes by itself every 5 mins when I play and I get a app error. When it's gone it's gone. Way to many problems with games on the pre.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I'm not talking about losing what you got for that session, I'm talking about it starting over from scratch. I don't mind losing whatever I've done that particular playing time if it crashes, but if I've played the game for weeks, then it sucks to lose that data.