1.    #1  
    I know this has been asked but it's been a while.... like last year so i'll remind some of you programmers out there. We the people... ok we the alcholics need an app that allows us the ability to search for drinks made of lets say...vodka or southern comfort and a way just to search by drink names and so on. I'm fairly sure no app currently exist like this. If so someone please point me in the right direction. I would definitely pay for a program that has this functionality.
    Palm M100 => Treo 700P => Palm Centro => Palm Pre Plus
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Maybe this one will help a bit....
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/vodka-mixer
  3.    #3  
    Lexflo... Thanks for the reply. I currently have that one and does help a bit. I'm just suprised that there isn't a more complete app that has more recipes with other choses of liquor.
    Our DigiBar Pocket Bartender app is available for all WebOs phones. You can get the app thru the app catalog on your phone even here on precentral. We have a variety of drinks available and the list keeps growing.

Cheers
    If you can find an online database of mixed drinks with a public api I will gladly make it. We could also make our own database, but you would need to gather up some folks with knowledge of mixed drinks. You guys supply the knowledge and I'll supply the app/database. Deal?
    Thank you for the offer however since we already have the app developed and published we are not looking for a new database.
    I am thinking about making a mix drink app, give me a few days =)
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames101 View Post
    I am thinking about making a mix drink app, give me a few days =)
    That's cool good luck with that. In the meantime, you can check out our app which is called DigiBar Pocket Bartender in the app catalog and also here on precentral.
    Quote Originally Posted by sshipman12 View Post
    Thank you for the offer however since we already have the app developed and published we are not looking for a new database.
    Oh I didn't mean you, I meant the guy who was looking for the app.
  10.    #10  
    Right now i've got thebar.com - Cocktail recipes, tools, tips and more. as a quick lauch and perform a search by drink or alcohol type and it gives me what I want. I would buy a program that has this but I won't pay for "After that you must subscribe to continue downloading recipes. Subscriptions can be purchased from DigiKat's homepage" . I want to pay for a program like Digibar and continue to get free updates throughout the year that gives me more and more recipes as they come. I already pay for the data plan on my phone so I don't mind perform the tasks I am currently doing.... but I loose the "handiness" of a program on the phone.
    I have just purchased the digi bar app and I love it. Very easy to find a drink quickly.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    i've been using the mobile version of Webtender for drinks. I wanted to make a simple app that just used their search engine, ut no idea how to do it.
  13.    #13  
    I tried the mobile version of webtender but get an error about file format is not supported and have to continue to regular website.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    That's weird. I haven't used the site in a while, but I remember it working when I did.
    We understand that not everyone wants to pay a subscription for the DigiBar Pocket Bartender app thus is why it is not required to buy the subscription and it comes with many recipes from purchase of the app itself. We are also working on updates to features on the app at this time that should be out in the next few days which will include a few more features like favorites, drink ratings, etc. For current and new app users, you should find the changes very useful and still friendly to navigate. Of course, there will be no additional fees associated with the app to the customer.

DigiBar Pocket Bartender- http://www.precentral.net/app-galler...cket-bartender

DigiPay PayPal Account Manager- http://www.precentral.net/app-galler...ccount-manager
  16.    #16  
    Works great thanks!
    to make drinks like this !!! Always a hit http://j.b5z.net/i/u/2075403/i/ginandtitonic_648.jpg
  18.    #18  
    LMAO