webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > Is There Anyway To Get Actual Support From Gameloft?
Is There Anyway To Get Actual Support From Gameloft?

Old 02/24/2010, 05:24 AM   #1 (permalink)

Has anyone been able to get actual tech or customer support from Gameloft? When I have emailed them, I am just sent some pointless generic response; from some outsourced rep. Then they tell me to ask for help in their forum, where (Other Customers) will try and help me. Which it's insane that a company wants me to ask for help from their own customers; seeing as Gameloft should provide support for their own products.

So is there an email or phone number that will put me in contact with someone that speaks English?

the2ndflood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/24/2010, 09:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
ay

Quote:
Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post

Has anyone been able to get actual tech or customer support from Gameloft? When I have emailed them, I am just sent some pointless generic response; from some outsourced rep. Then they tell me to ask for help in their forum, where (Other Customers) will try and help me. Which it's insane that a company wants me to ask for help from their own customers; seeing as Gameloft should provide support for their own products.

So is there an email or phone number that will put me in contact with someone that speaks English?

Good luck - you got farther than I did. I didn't even get a generic e-mail reply; my e-mail was ignored altogether
ay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/01/2013, 03:05 PM   #3 (permalink)

Try calling 1-800-961-6744
Joel J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/06/2014, 06:36 PM   #4 (permalink)

I have never been able to reach customer care and it really got me peeved I can't believe that they think dead end customer care numbers and webpages limited to mobile phone platforms are acceptable. I have had a problem with one of their games for 6 weeks and cant get a single shred of help with it.
Belinda Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/06/2014, 11:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

From what I hear, they don't really respond to people on other platforms, either.
Quote:
(1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
GO OPEN WEBOS!
People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
eblade is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
download, error, gameloft, games, tech

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0