1.    #1  
    I've been a Groveshark user for a while and have a pretty extensive playlist.
    My question is.. After flash is released for the Pre, will i be able to just goto the Groveshark site and listen as i do on my PC?
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    not sure it should be possible but u have this app so it should not really matter anymore shouldnt it?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dante501 View Post
    not sure it should be possible but u have this app so it should not really matter anymore shouldnt it?
    Well if im correct with the app you get 50 free songs or 2 weeks free, whichever you reach 1st.. But i listen flawlessly for free on the Groveshark site.
  4.    #4  
    1+ Sorry to bump my own thread.. But i think i posted non primetime..
    Quote Originally Posted by maddball View Post
    Well if im correct with the app you get 50 free songs or 2 weeks free, whichever you reach 1st.. But i listen flawlessly for free on the Groveshark site.
    I think the reason is that they have to be compensated because they it may be more difficult to post commercials on the smartphones. I don't know, 5 bucks a month for unlimited music on my phone and plus being able to choose what I want to listen to is not a problem for me.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    I think the reason is that they have to be compensated because they it may be more difficult to post commercials on the smartphones. I don't know, 5 bucks a month for unlimited music on my phone and plus being able to choose what I want to listen to is not a problem for me.
    Ok, thanks.. My question was.. Will the site work the same on my Pre as it does on my Pc once flash is released.
    GrooveShark is very flash intensive, I'd guess probably not, or not too well, although you never know. Not to mention it'd be pretty difficult to use on the small screen.

Unless you get lucky enough to get your hands on a tester Pre with flash there's really no way to tell.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    GrooveShark is very flash intensive, I'd guess probably not, or not too well, although you never know. Not to mention it'd be pretty difficult to use on the small screen.

Unless you get lucky enough to get your hands on a tester Pre with flash there's really no way to tell.
    Yea, i guess i'll have to just wait and see..