Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    Listen! Grooveshark debuts native Palm webOS app

I use GrooveShark everyday, because its just that awesome, I've been dieing for this app to come out since they posted that they were going to develop for the pre/pixi.

Can't wait to check it out, they have a video demonstrating the app in action, hit up the link to check it out!

I'm a VIP but am unable to find a way to download it. Anyone happen to be a VIP and is able to download the app to there pre or pixi?
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    WOW! Talk about a killer app. I use Grooveshark every day.
    I'm a VIP, can't find a d/l link; but I'll keep looking and post back if I do.
    Handspring Visorphone -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo Pro -> Pre -> NS4G -> FrankenPre 2
    Yeah, I just became a VIP because it sounded like he said was in a Grooveshark lounge or wherever where you could download it if you were VIP. But, I don't see it either.
  5.    #5  
    I hope one of us find out how to download it, this is going to become the number one app I use on my pre, besides preware and the app catalog :P

Edit: I just posted in the Grooveshark forums, asking for help on this situation, hopefully they can help.
    Last edited by Josephc1991; 02/23/2010 at 02:37 PM.
    haha, I sent them a tweet
    Handspring Visorphone -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo Pro -> Pre -> NS4G -> FrankenPre 2
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by RizP View Post
    haha, I sent them a tweet
    Good idea! I did the same.
    Man I didn't know grooveshark got that big. Two years ago my economics prof was pitching it to us because some of his former students had recently started it here at UF. Weird...anyways haven't checked it out in awhile hows the experience?
    I went vip just to get the app. I dont know how to get it yet though.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by laxqb1143 View Post
    Man I didn't know grooveshark got that big. Two years ago my economics prof was pitching it to us because some of his former students had recently started it here at UF. Weird...anyways haven't checked it out in awhile hows the experience?
    Works smoothly, easy to add favorites, playlists, and search for almost any song, the layout is beautiful and they even have a desktop application. Grooveshark keeps adding new features so its keeps it fresh, worth checking out again.
    Quote Originally Posted by laxqb1143 View Post
    It's pretty awesome. They've refined the radio function to have it work like pandora or slacker, but additionally you can pick whatever songs you want (and the library is huge) to listen to. You can even drag them into the radio queue and it'll refine based on the songs you've added. Very, very slick.
    .thread so i can keep an eye on this awesomeness
    Let me know how that goes. For some reason it wont let me view your post in the forum.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    i never heard of it but now that I took a look... WOW....
    try this link Grooveshark Mobile Music The download link sends a text to your phone with the mobile site, but it just ask you to sign up to be notified when it's released. There is a VIP link, but I am not a VIP member, so..... Someone check it quick.

I just started using grooveshark last month and it rocks, it allows you to listen to what you want as much as you want.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEEZM03 View Post
    try this link Grooveshark Mobile Music The download link sends a text to your phone with the mobile site, but it just ask you to sign up to be notified when it's released. There is a VIP link, but I am not a VIP member, so..... Someone check it quick.

I just started using grooveshark last month and it rocks, it allows you to listen to what you want as much as you want.
    It still says "Upgrade to VIP" for us VIP users as well, and the download button just sends you a text message with the coming soon page.
    Hey graham responded to your thread. Apparently they're waiting on a last approval or so and hit a snag? So it'll probably be out within a few hours.
  18.    #18  
    Well graham just said that it should be very soon,

"Well... It looks like it might be slightly more than a few minutes. We are going to have it going as quickly as possible."

Hopefully it comes out soon! Who else is dieing to check this out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephc1991 View Post
    Well graham just said that it should be very soon,

"Well... It looks like it might be slightly more than a few minutes. We are going to have it going as quickly as possible."

Hopefully it comes out soon! Who else is dieing to check this out?
    I'm F5'ing this thread like it's a Woot-Off.

Can't. Wait.
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by RizP View Post
    I'm F5'ing this thread like it's a Woot-Off.

Can't. Wait.
    Hopefully the writers at PreCentral post this on the front page once its released, this app deserves all the publicity as its going to be a great app!
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast