Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
Like Tree1Likes
    Yeah, shuffle is the only feature I really would like for now as it gets boring to hear the same order of songs in playlist. Hope shuffle shows up in next version.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    Quote Originally Posted by dmitri.v View Post
    No one here's lazy. I've been pulling 70+ hour weeks for the last month getting version 1.0 out. More features and improvements will be there, and soon (we hope to update every week), including free, unlimited Radio play, and bluetooth, so please check back for updates!
    Wow, all my complaints (besides the lack of library control) will be resolved with this next update.
    Once that comes out I'm getting VIP for sure.

Thanks for taking the time to post Dmitri. I look forward to it!
    Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    any word on an update coming soon? Just wondering
    excited about this as well. Particularly radio. Great initial release, though. Thanks devs!
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xenophonite View Post
    Yeah, shuffle is the only feature I really would like for now as it gets boring to hear the same order of songs in playlist. Hope shuffle shows up in next version.
    My exact feelings!

Please add shuffle feature.
    RADIO! Haha, it's actually pretty easy to miss. The description doesn't mention it in the update, and when I saw the switch in the settings I was all "WHERE?". But once you start playing a song, you get radio options on the player screen.
    but the radio still doesn't work if you've already gone over your fifty plays/ two week limit.
    Oh. And "update every week" my ****. It's not even once a month.
    Truth told, right after they released this app, 1.4 dropped which borked a lot of streaming apps and definitely hampered Grooveshark's performance (not as quick, errors pulling the songs). Now that 1.4.1.1 is out, there's an update that fixes the issues 1.4 introduced. Not to stan for Grooveshark or anything...although I clearly love this app...

Sucks about the radio not working for free.
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    I see the new "start radio" option but was wondering how does it choose song selection?

Does it stay within the same genre of the current song being played?
    Does it randomly select any song?
    what the heck are the smiley/sad face icons for?

also will there ever be an option for grooveshark to play songs while offline?
    (similiar to rhapsody?)
    I think it just works like pandora radio. And the and are so you can amrk a song you like or dislike and they can make better decisions of what to play.
    Global Posts
    1,010 Global Posts
    New version released today but still no random play. Or am I not finding it?

Gets boring to listen to same playlist order every time. Surprised it's still not a feature.
    xorg tools - power tools for power users
    How can you get Grooveshark to download a song into memory of the pre - to be played again in Music Remix?

I need this for travel, when I can't use any network connection.
    Quote Originally Posted by metzia View Post
    How can you get Grooveshark to download a song into memory of the pre - to be played again in Music Remix?

I need this for travel, when I can't use any network connection.
    You can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    You can't.
    download Music Wave Lite from preware. Free music downloads, I think the Lite version has a 100 song download limit. Paid version is not out ye (i think). But whatever the cost, I'm sure it will be worth it.
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    Grooveshark seems to be taking much longer to load songs lately. Is anyone else experiencing songs either hanging while loading or not loading at all?
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    Well, after being a paid subscriber for aprx 2 - 3 months, I canceled my paid subscription due to spotty and slow streaming.

It was a coin toss if the song would play or not. Totally unacceptable.

Guess I'll keep looking.....come on rhapsody...
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567