1.    #1  
    Good news is that there is a Facebook chat app, bad news ia you can't log in. Anyone else have different results?
    Last edited by devilhound1; 02/23/2010 at 01:21 PM.
    I have not bought it. I did read under app reviews that some else cant log in either. Hope it helps! I wont buy it until that I know it works!
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    Its working just fine for me.
    bought it before there were reviews, but logged in fine and chatted...works fine for me...
    this is better and free http://m.forums.precentral.net/homeb...yahoo-icq.html ... You should read and try connecting fb chat with jabber is working like a charm!
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I have tried to log-in several times. Also, uninstalled and reinstalled the app and also rebooted my device.nothing worked. Hopefully the dev can get this fixed.This would solve one big Facebook issue for me.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    It was working just fine the other day and now its just loads and loads n nothing. ive sent about 5 emails to the dev and still no reply, my next move is to contact palm for a refund.
    Its to bad really also! I looked forward to this app. I have heard over and over about this app NOT working. So I wont pay for it. In the end from posts like this the Dev wont make any money off of it. I feel bad for thoughs who have bought it and its not working for.
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

No worries friends... there's a new patch that allows facebook chat straight from messaging on the palm pre... I downloaded the patch through preware. And it works perfectly now. BE careful and NOTE it will add ALL of your facebook contacts to your contacts on your pre... AND you need to make sure you created a username in your facebook settings before you can log in to it!!! YAAAAAY!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by brandizy View Post
    No worries friends... there's a new patch that allows facebook chat straight from messaging on the palm pre... I downloaded the patch through preware. And it works perfectly now. BE careful and NOTE it will add ALL of your facebook contacts to your contacts on your pre... AND you need to make sure you created a username in your facebook settings before you can log in to it!!! YAAAAAY!!!
    only bad thing is then i have a lot of unwanted contacts in my phone contacts list. If there was a way around this i would be very happy...so until then i want it in the actual facebook app
    mine wasn't working originally, but it appears that the updates have fixed any server issues
    Also remember you can just patch your phone to get the chat to work in your SMS client too.
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

I use the facebook/jabber plugin and it works great.