1.    #1  
    World Weather Watch

World Weather Watch combines the power of a completely customizable world clock with city-level weather forecasts for every major region in the world. From the World Weather Watch main window you have an instant, at-a-glance view of the time, date and current day’s forecast for an unlimited number of cities. You can choose the cities you would like to see and the order you would like to see them in on the main window. This city summary view is ideal for both domestic and international travelers who want an instant view of the date, time and current weather conditions in multiple cities. Instantly know when it is a good time to call personal or business contacts in different cities or regions around the world. You can also plan trips around upcoming weather forecasts and know what it is like in every city where you may have friends or family!

World Weather Watch’s functionality does not stop there. With a swipe of your finger, three day weather forecasts are available for every city on your list so you know what to expect several days into the future. The city weather forecast pages are beautifully rendered in full-motion cinematic graphics that represent the current weather conditions. The scene actively changes as you move from night to day or dusk to night. Your phone’s screen is transformed into a weather cinema with animated graphics displaying current conditions. You will see rain streak down your phone’s display, snow flurries whisk across the screen, frost creeping over the edges, and lightning bolts shooting across the sky. In addition, at night you’ll see an accurate depiction of the moon in the correct moon phase.

Finally, World Weather Watch gives you the true big picture of weather. See the global forecast unlike any other app in the dynamically generated global map view. View a real-time rendered image of the earth from geosynchronous weather satellites overlaid with real time cloud cover information provided from orbiting weather satellites. This map also overlays where the sun is shining and where it is not so you can track the sunrise as it travels the globe. This view is spectacular not only amazing for its sheer beauty but also as a fascinating way to keep up to speed on real global weather patterns. For instance, during hurricane season, you can actually track hurricanes as they travel across the ocean towards landfall. See weather patterns well in advance of local news agencies reporting on conditions only within a couple hundred miles of your favorite city.

Available soon on the Palm App Catalog
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
  2.    #2  
    Some video footage of the app in action:
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Looks pretty slick. After spending money on a weather app already will there be a trial version available?
    Looks Sweet! I cant seem to find a weather app that will tell me how much snow is on the ground in any given area?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by solarus View Post
    Looks pretty slick. After spending money on a weather app already will there be a trial version available?
    There currently isn't a trial version available, but this may change in the future. I will post some more screenshots and videos a little later on.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    After viewing the vid I'm sold, right now to augment my current weather app. What would be cool for future versions is a little more detail on the weather details / sun rise etc... and localized weather maps in addition to the global ones. Then it would replace my weather app completely.

Great work. Thanks.
    Anyone one else having trouble connecting? Last 2 days it won't update...
    I have had the same problem for two days that it does not update anything.
    Sending email to developer...
    Quote Originally Posted by milliman View Post
    I have had the same problem for two days that it does not update anything.
    Must be on vacation: Thank you for contacting WizardApps support. Support through email will be unavailable until approximately April 11th. If you need help with Weatherman, World Weather Watch, Stickyman, or any other applications by WizardApps, please see the FAQs