1.    #1  
    I set up p2googlevoice after gdial pro went offline. It is working great for phone calls, but when I try to text it gives me an error message: "Secure sesion failed..." Anyone have this problem? The progrmam is obviously accessing my GV account since I can call out and have my GV number show on the outgoing caller ID.
    well somehow something is wrong have the same problem also that when I for ward my calls to my coogle voice number it doesn't forward it it always uses the sprint mailbox I dial *72 and the number to forward it just doesn't do it. I guess I have to get visual voicemail (youmail)directly from the app store :-(
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dante501 View Post
    well somehow something is wrong have the same problem also that when I for ward my calls to my coogle voice number it doesn't forward it it always uses the sprint mailbox I dial *72 and the number to forward it just doesn't do it. I guess I have to get visual voicemail (youmail)directly from the app store :-(
    Try *28 then your google voice number.
    the strange thing is it works with*72 but that will forward it right away without letting my phone ring thats so strange that it only works this way but not the other *74 thats strange what *28 doing?
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Don't know what it does, but it rings for a bit then goes to voice mail.
    yes i found that out to sprint must have change it it was *74 *28 works well thank you