1.    #1  
    Now that PDK things are flowing in, what would be entertaining to have?

My vote is for a good pinball game with different tables. That would be a great way to waste time. Something like Epic Pinball, back in the DOS days.

epic pinball - Google Videos
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I'm with Deiter: I'd love to see some tower defense games. Some of my favorites on the web aren't even anything special, no 3D or anything, just good gameplay. I don't live in an area with public transportation (read: the sticks) so my downtime doesn't usually involve travel. As such I need a game that will save my progress every time I close it.

So there's my vote: tower defense. I'd take a good chess app, too (can't figure out how to play a game using he chess.com app).
    ALways wanted a STRATEGO game for my palm devices and never had one ( was avaliable for Windows Mobile) would love a Stratego type game.
    Quote Originally Posted by jstew10 View Post
    I'm with Deiter: I'd love to see some tower defense games.
    +1

Games that require a bunch of visuals and super quick reactions are not a good fit for me and my Pre.

Strategy, slower paced games--that's what I want.
    Mah-Jonng ! ! !!!
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    TOWER DEFENSE! Or a turn based rpg like Final Fantasy 1-3
    I want the old Star Wars arcade game with motion sensing. PLEASE!

"Use the Force, Luke"!
  8.    #8  
    Tetravex would be nice too! That one can be done with the SDK. A version similar to the one that comes wtih Gnome would kick ***.
    As mentioned previously, tower defence game for sure, Risk, I love idea of the FF type game on the Pre, maybe a 'railcart' shooter, a guitar hero clone, and a simple platform game (kinda like the original Mario Bros).
  10.    #10  
    How about old school EGA side scrollers? Cosmo, Keen, Jazz Jackrabbit, Monster Bash, etc.
    I second the need for a good chess app. One that can be played offline when stuck on a plane for 3-5 hours.
    An RTS (maybe Starcraft style?) would be nice...
    We've released our Virus Defense game to Palm. Hopefully it will show up in a few days.

www . invasivebamboo . com / VirusDefense . aspx
    Crysis, anyone?
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Beer Pong Challenge!
    YouTube - Beer Pong Challenge iPhone App Review

Cant post links yet vid is qwLS6ED8-hM
    Gran Turismo
    Silent Hill or Resident Evil
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by knobbysideup View Post
    My vote is for a good pinball game with different tables. That would be a great way to waste time. Something like Epic Pinball, back in the DOS days.
    epic pinball - Google Videos
    I LOVE pinball and would LOVE this!

Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Mah-Jonng ! ! !!!
    I agree. A graphically good, easy to play version of Mah-Jong would be great.

I would also like to see a nice version of the game of "GO". With a computer controlled opponent and maybe even online multiplayer support.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_%28game%29
    Last edited by Paladin; 03/26/2010 at 03:42 PM.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    +1 on Risk

A nice classic RPG to kill the time would be good. Wizard is OK, but you can get through the existing gameplay pretty quickly, and it hasn't been updated in awhile.