1.    #1  
    Hello !

Here's Vision app review : Version 0.6.1

Follow this link :

"Vision" is a set of tools for | Visual Acuity Tests (Snellen 20/20 - Snellen 6/6 - Monoyer- MAR - logMAR - ETDRS - Ametropia - Standard / High contrast- Pre/Pixi screen support - random letters or number - Letters can be displayed with or without a timer - dark or light background) | Color Blindnes Match Test | Ishihara Test | Deficiencies Samples | Shortsightedness, Longsightedness Test | Astigmatism Test | Age Related Macular Degeneration Test | Full Units conversion system for U.S, U.K and France.

Download DEMO HERE : Vision : App for palm webOS review - Palm Web OS Science Apps
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I have this app, and it doesn't looks like the demo on youtube. I am missing the distance, near, color vision, etc. I can only do single letters in the various forms for distance. Does the demo video reflect an update?

I am an eye doctor and the video features would be cool. Thanks.
    Wow, the new updates look great, I look forward to seeing it in the catalog.
  4.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace22 View Post
    I have this app, and it doesn't looks like the demo on youtube. I am missing the distance, near, color vision, etc. I can only do single letters in the various forms for distance. Does the demo video reflect an update?

I am an eye doctor and the video features would be cool. Thanks.
    This video in the new version 0.6.1. It has been submitted to the app catalog yesterday, so it will come up very soon. So stay tuned.

Ace22 if you have ideas for the next version, tell me !