1.    #1  
    I just downloaded TouchConnect and I can get the phone to dial a phone number but cannot get it to send a text. What am I doing wrong??? Thank you.
    Mary
    Palm Pre (her)
    Palm Pre (his)
    I have Sprint and proud of it!
    It works really good not having any of the problems that other people are having; brings up the screens and the app does everything it saids it would do. There is a tutorial under the ? mark. Very helpful
  3.    #3  
    How did you get it to send a text message? I have put the people under just a text number and touched the picture and it does nothing.
    Mary
    Palm Pre (her)
    Palm Pre (his)
    it works for me so far, I have it set to text on tap. Which setting did you put text under, tap, hold, or drag? Maybe try changing it to one of the other options?
  5.    #5  
    I finally got it to work with texting but when you tap the picture you either get email screen or texting screen. I put the contacts in just to text and that seems to work fine. When I put all of their numbers in (call, text, email) and try to call, it always brings up the email screen. There is some bug in it that they have to fix to make it work. I will use it for texting right now and wait for an update. I have contacted the support for it so they must be working on it.
    Mary
    Palm Pre (her)
    Palm Pre (his)
    The app doesn't work at all for me. I believe the issue is when you add contacts to the "Family" page. Reading the reviews, it seems that if you add the contacts to the "General" page it might work. I tried doing that, but it just added the new contacts to the "Family" page. I think once you add a contact to the "Family" page, you're SOL from that point on. I hope the developer fixes the bugs because it looks like it has potential.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami