1.    #1  
    OK, So I ended up with Avatar from the App catalog for free(sort of).

The long story short I lost my wallet in the snow storm. So I had to canceled all my lost credit cards last week. When I downloaded Avatar last night i forgot that my palm profile was linked to one of the canceled cards. The game downloaded and plays great. However I received a email from palm (bellow) that the card did not go through, but that was it. I'v searched all over palms site cant seem to get any help or contact info. I found a phone number on Palms support web page, that did not help. They told me to call PocketGear. Get this the guy from Palm told me to call Pocketgear. They dont have anything to do with the app catalog.

I want to pay for the game but have no idea what to do!

Transaction Failure Notice

Your previous transaction could not be processed. Please contact your financial institution should you have any questions.

You will still be able to purchase more applications in the Palm App Catalog in the future. To do so, update the payment information in your account before placing a new order.

We appreciate your patience and hope you continue to enjoy using the Palm App Catalog.

Best regards,
    Palm App Catalog Team

Please do not reply to this message. Replies to this message are routed to an unmonitored mailbox. If you have questions please go to Support.
    Probably once you update account with new credit card it will charge your account automatically?!
    if you can't find a way to pay for it, maybe just take that money and give it to a charity that's close to your heart.
    I guess lucky you! If you intend to continue spending money in the app catalogue then I'd just take this as a freebie. You're not gonna be pirating anything purposefully (I assume) & Palm will have future custom from you. So I wouldn't worry too much.

Enjoy the game
    it will be charged to your sprint account or applicable service provider lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6.    #6  
    hahahahahaha
  7.    #7  
    ok ill update my account see what happens. thanks
    If you do nothing to correct the billing info, eventually Palm will pass the debt on to a collection agency and report you to a credit bureau.

I suggest you update the credit card info on your Palm profile so that Palm can properly charge you for the game. As it is right now, it's as if you wrote a bad check. Not a good thing to do.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insp_Gadget View Post
    If you do nothing to correct the billing info, eventually Palm will pass the debt on to a collection agency and report you to a credit bureau.

I suggest you update the credit card info on your Palm profile so that Palm can properly charge you for the game. As it is right now, it's as if you wrote a bad check. Not a good thing to do.
    i know thats why im worried about it. What company has no contact info. no phone number to call. i updated my palm profile with my replacement visa but so far it hasn't worked. should i delete Avatar and try to repurchase?
    Quote Originally Posted by cleaninteriors View Post
    i know thats why im worried about it. What company has no contact info. no phone number to call. i updated my palm profile with my replacement visa but so far it hasn't done done much good.
    Since you updated the card info, chances are Palm will try the transaction again after a few days before taking any action against you. They may send something to your billing address, in which case you'll be able to clear it up then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insp_Gadget View Post

LOL, funny but possibly true. I couldn't imagine going to collections and having my credit ruined for under $10.
    I doubt it will be on your credit since they don't have your social security number.
    I had changed my debit card after I lost mine, and had forgotten that it was linked to my Palm Profile. I downloaded a game. After a day or so, Palm sent me a message that I hadn't paid for the game, and it disappeared from my phone (or it was unplayable...I forget which). I repaid it and all was well.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G