1.    #1  
    I would really love it if someone made a app to allow you to more easily access the popular image board 4chan. I believe there is a version already for the iPhone.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    +1ing real quick. I would love this, will be watching this thread and providing input...~
    would be great do it!!!
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    +1
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts

I really have no idea what I'm doing...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    This should be really easy, just make an app that upon clicking randomly shows either a cute cuddly kitten with a funny quote, a crude anime drawing, rick astley, pedobear, or goatse.

That would adequately capture the 4chan experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post

I really have no idea what I'm doing...
    i don't have any interest in a 4chan app but i thought this post was funny because i had the same feeling when i tried to make a simple soundboard app. "i have no idea what i'm doing." just thought your post was funny.
    I have one in the mix, it's based on a rss reader app.. I'm still tweaking it. Unsure how it could ever get into the App Catalog. Anybody know the rule of thumb when it comes to porting in message board? The app currently is a bit *spicy* with all that the chan offers.. /b only currently comes in via 4chanarchives though. I could do a soundboard and images but.. There is so much MOOOOOAAAR. Interested?
    what is the url for this site?
    A generic image slideshow app is on my todo list to write. Not exactly what you want, I know (or maybe it is). The idea is to configure a site, a regexp or something for the list of images, and it will autofetch and create a slideshow of those images.

Anyway,
    4chan renders fine in the browswer already. And if you just want to see new stuff, they have an RSS feed that you can use with newsroom or something.
    : (){:|:&};:
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Reading is ok, but we can't make new threads