Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Palm Pre - Support the device! - Skype Community

go there and pipe up...maybe our badass community can get something sturred up
    Last edited by mastermayhm069; 02/17/2010 at 10:09 AM.
    thanks, replied on their website
    need to set up skype name and password to reply on their forums (free to register)
    Added my vote!
    < M105 - M130 - M515 - T|T3 - Clié UX50 - T|x - Pré - Pré 2 - TouchPad 16GB>
    [url]
    Done Thanks
    Did it 2. Thank's
    EDIT: no thank's button in mobile view. Sorry
    Last edited by somline; 02/16/2010 at 04:09 PM.
    We need more and more Pre users asking for skype or it isn't going to make any difference. I just posted my request.
  7.    #7  
    for sure...bumpp keep it comin
    +1
    done. +1
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    done
  11.    #11  
    BACK upp babbbbyyy, would be awesome to get the pre plus onto Verizons list for free VOip like all the rest
    Another county has been heard from...
    Done
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    done
    Done. It really would be quite easy for them to port the iPhone code to webOS, hell they could probably do it right now with the webOS Internals PDK.

With Gameloft cranking out 3D games as fast as they are Skype should be a cinch.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    got my +1 on the linked page, thanks!

russ
    Come on Skype.., at least get a coming soon image up or something. You know it's only a matter of time before you HAVE to get one developed. Just do something and make your subscribers happy.
    Well, the issue is that Palm hasn't opened up access to the microphone yet. Kinda hard to do skype calls when, you know, you can't use the microphone.
  19.    #19  
    send it upppp keep em coming
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    if Skpe come to the Pre, would that enable Skype calls to be made over wi-fi when no network is available? I'm thinking specifically of international travel situations. TIA
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast