Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    i just checked, and it shows on preware!
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Time to go plant a tree
    I can confirm. Downloading it now. I've actually been looking forward to this one
    yeah I'm downloading it too
    price?
    If I want to expose myself to anti-man (or, anti-Western man) propaganda, I can simply turn on the TV and watch the news. Thanks to Gameloft for their great job in porting games to the Pre, but I'll be saving my $6.99 on this one.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    any good strategy game in gameloft's inventory?
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Been waiting for this one.
    I was about to buy either Assassin's Creed or Heroes of Sparta, but now I have a third choice. Any thoughts on which is the best?
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    The avatar game and Assaisn's Creed had the god-awful controls on iPhone. Hero of Sparta however has nicely done control system. Brothers in arms needed work.

I have Brothers in Arms and Hero of Sparta. Played the other games on my friend's iphone
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    If I want to expose myself to anti-man (or, anti-Western man) propaganda, I can simply turn on the TV and watch the news. Thanks to Gameloft for their great job in porting games to the Pre, but I'll be saving my $6.99 on this one.
    I couldn't have said it better myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    any good strategy game in gameloft's inventory?
    Definitely would LOVE a strategy game, we need some tower defense on this phone, asap.
    I would love Sim City or something like that.
    Aka: NinjaMom
    www.ppcgeeks.com
    PPC6600>PPC6700>HTC Touch>Touch Pro>Palm Pre
    or something like Red Alert 3?
    Haha love all the ideas, although I wouldnt go as far as to say Red Alert 3, maybe C&C or C&C: Red Alert(first one, the K.I.S.S. principle should apply to strategy games)..

To each their own though, we just need SOMETHING good.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom2Ninjas View Post
    I would love Sim City or something like that.
    yep... Sim city would be crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by feyded1020 View Post
    Definitely would LOVE a strategy game, we need some tower defense on this phone, asap.
    honestly this is a big reason i want flash on the pre, endless tower defense games online.

i really do miss fieldrunners on the iphone, best tower defense ive played
  18.    #18  
    i downloaded it. its much better looking than heroes of sparta, and the combat system is a little deeper. jumping sections suck though
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Filtering video games so that they meet our personal political perspective = insane?
  20.    #20  
    yeah, he's insane... you could at least buy it to help convince gameloft to port other things over
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast