Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    If I want to expose myself to anti-man (or, anti-Western man) propaganda, I can simply turn on the TV and watch the news. Thanks to Gameloft for their great job in porting games to the Pre, but I'll be saving my $6.99 on this one.
    What now? It's a game with killing and death, agenda?
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    I mean. I had no clear desire to see the movie, but the game does seem sweet.

Even so, the whole story seems meh. I don't know why I don't like it.
    Gameloft has been doing pretty good on the porting lately. They need more demos though. I'm waiting for that NOVA shooter. When you go to the Gameloft site the Pre icon is a screenshot from that game. So hopefully it gets ported at some point.
  4.    #24  
    and they mention nova when you google "nova on palm pre gameloft"

Palm Pre Games & Apps, 3D Games for Palm WebOS | Gameloft
    Find fun games for your Palm Pre Plus or Palm Pixi Plus including Let's Golf, Oregon Trail, NOVA, Assassin's Creed, and more.
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    If I want to expose myself to anti-man (or, anti-Western man) propaganda, I can simply turn on the TV and watch the news. Thanks to Gameloft for their great job in porting games to the Pre, but I'll be saving my $6.99 on this one.
    FWIW, the article says that the player can fight for or against the natives.

So, in a way, it's kinda moral-neutral.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    I would love an RTS or at least a risk/stratego/axis and allies type game for webos. That would be nice.
    Hey guys, Earthworm Jim is in the app catalog now, featuring updated high res graphics, new sound, same old gameplay
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12