1.    #1  
    I suck at this stuff and can't find what I need. Hopefully someone can help me! I downloaded preware and I've used it a little. I've downloaded the mvap...but its not there or working or something...and now it says I have no room...that's all it says. It keeps telling me I have no room. Idk how to fix it...post here if need be but if you could IM me at jamesthemotu@yahoo asap I'd apreciate it...thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesthemotu View Post
    I suck at this stuff and can't find what I need. Hopefully someone can help me! I downloaded preware and I've used it a little. I've downloaded the mvap...but its not there or working or something...and now it says I have no room...that's all it says. It keeps telling me I have no room. Idk how to fix it...post here if need be but if you could IM me at jamesthemotu@yahoo asap I'd apreciate it...thanks
    MvApp should not be used post webOS 1.3.5

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  3.    #3  
    so if delete Mvapp it should all work again? Cuz I can't hit ne download buttons or download anything on the regular appstore. Its been saying I've had no room since I downloaded preware and iven if I deleted it it still continues...I put it back on tho..I just don't know...
  4.    #4  
    I got lucky and an update fixed it all! Thanks for ur reply