1.    #1  
    I found this picture when hunting for a PRE case, any idea what weather APP this is?

Thanks.
    accuweather
    you wont like it though. just above that blue thing near the bottom is an arrow and its an add tab that pops out every few seconds it really is aggravating and a pain it the **** in my opinion .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    you wont like it though. just above that blue thing near the bottom is an arrow and its an add tab that pops out every few seconds it really is aggravating and a pain it the **** in my opinion .
    There is a pay version to remove the ads. Radar sucks though, Weatherbug Elite is much better in my opinion. Screenshots below of both.

Accuweather radar

Weatherbug Elite radar

Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    The Weather Channel has a nice free app in the App Catalog. Also Weather Underground mobile(Weather Underground (Mobile)) is quite accurate. Just add it to your bookmarks.
    bweather is my favorite. Simple, attractive and free. Plus it's the only weather app whose card auto updates so it always shows the latest weather. I leave it open all the time.

ps: there is an app that auto updates but it is a dashboard only thing.
    The Accuweather radar is the best in my opinion. By far the best radar available on the Pre. I won't use another unless My-Cast finally makes an app for the Pre.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Thanks for posting those screenshots. I've been using Accuweather, and WeatherDashboard,(and bWeather is nice, as well),

... but Weatherbug's radar was too good lookin' to pass up. ;-)

124 apps and counting...

a new app is like a a good fix! (don't ask me how I know. :/)
    What type of case is that?
    Global Posts
    909 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by f1nzup View Post
    The Accuweather radar is the best in my opinion. By far the best radar available on the Pre. I won't use another unless My-Cast finally makes an app for the Pre.
    ABSOLUTLEY!

I had My-Cast on my instinct and it was simply the best weather app. Ever.
    I submitted a suggestion to Garmin last month when I go tmy Pre.
    I use aniweather and love it. It has animated graphics of the current weather kinda HTC style. For example last night we had a thunder storm and on my phone it showed clouds with lightning and rain drops were falling onto my screen. It has everything I want just doesn't have a radar which is no biggie for me.
  12. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Accuweather for the forecast; wxrad for the radar.