1.    #1  
    I dont sync with the PC or anything, I just use it as a better task organizer since you can set alarms for due tasks. The "+" button that you tap to add a new task has been grey'd out and I cannot select it anymore. Does anyone have any idea whats going on here?

Thanks
    There is no spoon
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    have you paid for the desktop sync? I was thinking of doing just using Pocket Mirror on my Pixi without using (or paying for) the desktop sync but perhaps the app won't work without it. I imagine that's why the "+" is grayed out.

bummer, I too was hoping to use that app for my tasks (also the notes app) but feared it wouldn't work without the desktop.
    Well, first of all, the desktop component is FREE. They only charge for the WebOS app.

That having been said...

I had a problem like this with Notes. Suddenly the "+" became disabled. My workaround was to bring up an existing memo, tap the "Action" button and choose "New Note." The next time I synchronized with Outlook, the "+" became enabled again. There is a "New Task" item in the action menu for Tasks, so maybe this would work for you, too.