Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    I discovered today that if I turn off Wi-Fi, and just let it check for updates over EVDO, I get the "Your phone is up to date" message followed by the "1.3.5.1 Feature Highlights"
    Quote Originally Posted by RickNY View Post
    I discovered today that if I turn off Wi-Fi, and just let it check for updates over EVDO, I get the "Your phone is up to date" message followed by the "1.3.5.1 Feature Highlights"
    New feature in that update, kind of makes sense because before then I would have to go to palm's blog.
    Ok...the issue has been solved for me. See my post here for the explanation.
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    This is what comes up now when I open the update app
    Wow I never seen that message before .. I always get the "application updates available" message but there are never any updates available..

ANNOYING..
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

webOS doctored to 1.3.5.2 right after full erase... no apps installed (really NO apps installed!!!!!!!)
    I was having this problem and was frustrated. Then I did a restart and alls well!!
    This issue has been addressed with one of our latest server updates. Please advise if you are still seeing this issue as of today.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    This issue has been addressed with one of our latest server updates. Please advise if you are still seeing this issue as of today.
    I'm still seeing this today. Says "Application updates are now available" with the Show Updates button. I tap the button, goes to app catalog to my applications and no apps need updating. Gone through every app and all are up to date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demlor View Post
    I recently just noticed this and thought I'd share my experience
    It's really not a big deal, but quite annoying.

Whenever I run the update app to see if any updates available it says there's application updates.
    I click on it goes to the application list and nothing is there to update
    Everything is up to date.

Anyone else getting this?
    Try this. Open the app catalog, click the shopping bag in the lower right corner. Then wait a few seconds and see if an "update" button appears. If it does, tap it. If it doesn't, you don't have any updates.

As an alternative, open the preware app. It tells you when you have apps to update, even if they are from the paid catalog and not preware. The disadvantage of this method is that sometimes it makes you update each one individually.

I've found the "update" app on the utilities page to be worthless except when their is a WebOS update...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12