Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    So, I just did some checking, it worked great at first, but now Iīm running into the same problem again, only the unlock screen keeps the date of march 10, 2010. Still, it now tells me again this is the lite version and no way to unlock it again. I get shown the first 5 or six entries in each folder but thatīs it. Also the running component does not show me the current track which is playing just some other info like "special://master...". Now and then restarting the app gives me at least control again about whatīs running right now, but still says *lite version* and doesnīt show the full file structure.
    There is one thing I noticed I donīt know if it might be of any help. Iīve got some folders with "&" in the folder names, as it seems each folder containg the "&" canīt be accessed from within the app only resulting in one entry with an error message. Iīve got this feeling that my problem only shows up after I tried accessing one of these folders. Maybe this is just pure coincidence, just thought I point that out for further bug-tracking.

One more thing:
    Reinstalling the app fixes the problem for the moment, letīs see how long it takes to switch back to lite version.
    Last edited by heth; 03/03/2010 at 01:35 PM.
  2.    #102  
    Quote Originally Posted by heth View Post
    So, I just did some checking, it worked great at first, but now Iīm running into the same problem again, only the unlock screen keeps the date of march 10, 2010. Still, it now tells me again this is the lite version and no way to unlock it again. I get shown the first 5 or six entries in each folder but thatīs it. Also the running component does not show me the current track which is playing just some other info like "special://master...". Now and then restarting the app gives me at least control again about whatīs running right now, but still says *lite version* and doesnīt show the full file structure.
    There is one thing I noticed I donīt know if it might be of any help. Iīve got some folders with "&" in the folder names, as it seems each folder containg the "&" canīt be accessed from within the app only resulting in one entry with an error message. Iīve got this feeling that my problem only shows up after I tried accessing one of these folders. Maybe this is just pure coincidence, just thought I point that out for further bug-tracking.

One more thing:
    Reinstalling the app fixes the problem for the moment, letīs see how long it takes to switch back to lite version.
    I think I found it. If you switch to file mode, close the app, and re-open it, it will reset back to the lite version. If you switch back to library mode, it will re-enable the full version.

Let me know if that doesn't sound right or if switching to library mode doesn't fix it.
    Yes, youīre actually right! I just tested what you recommended. Shutting the app down while being in file mode, switches it back to lite version. Switching back to library mode gets it back to full version. Should work for now that I know Thanks for looking into it. I guess, once thereīs a possibility to get the actual full version via europe app cataloge, this problem should be redundant.
  4.    #104  
    No worries, I will figure out why that is happening and release an update.
    Hi, I did try the last update of yesterday and it seems youīve got the problem fixed. Tried it several times to switch to file mode, exit the app, restart it and check for the unlock screen. It now stays permanently on *full version* with a given update date of march 11, 2010. Nice job and thank you for looking into it so fast.
    i'm having trouble with this program. every time says cant find xbmc but if i throw it into the web browser of he pre everything work fine and it comes up.
  7.    #107  
    Are you sure you have your username and password entered correctly? There has to be some difference between what you are entering into the browser and what you are entering into the app.
    Yes I'm sure it's correct.
  9.    #109  
    I am currently testing a new version in closed beta. Please PM me if you are interested in testing.
    Here are some of the new features:
    *Added joystick to now playing screen
    My goal here is to make a remote that does not require you to look at the phone to use it. The big button in the center acts a joystick. Drag it up, down, left, and right, and tap it to select. There is also a drag area just under the joystick. Drag that up to open menus when navigatiing, and to display info during playback. The back gesture now sends back to XBMC rather than taking you back in the app. Click the button on the top left to exit the joystick screen.
    *Keyboard sends to virtual keyboard in joystick/nowplaying screen
    *Use of command menu rather than the dashboard for playback controls
    *Shuffle/Repeat buttons on playlist screen
    *Volume buttons now control xbmc volume as well as device volume (I cannot currently stop it from changing device volume)
    *Greatly improved support for Boxee

I attached some screenshots as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by saluki42 View Post
    YAY! Just download this app and was the first to review. Thank you very much for this. The lite version worked very well for me. No more IR remote for me.

I hope you update it ofter as I will be your best customer...now how much do you know about squeezebox
    Squeeze Control is available now in the App Catalog:

- Control your SqueezeBox players from your webOS device.
    - Search for music from anywhere in the app - just start typing.
    - Replicates almost all of the functionality of a SqueezeBox Controller, including the plugin apps.

Requirements
    - A device using webOS version 1.4 or higher
    - SqueezeBox players using a SqueezeBox Server as their music source. Does
    NOT work with MySqueezebox.com (it might work with the SqueezeBox Touch as the server - not tested)
    - SqueezeBox Server version 7.4 or better.

Sorry about the lack of links, the system won't allow me to post links because I haven't posted enough times yet.
  11.    #111  
    I do plan to add squeezebox someday as well. It is, however, a low priority.
  12.    #112  
    If you haven't already noticed, I decided to make the beta a public beta. You can download it from the Beta feed, or use the link here: Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456