Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 112
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by faderrific View Post
    I've followed the troubleshooting guide, but I get stuck when I try accessing the server page from another computer on the network. On this computer I'm only running Windows firewall.
    Try turning off your firewall. If you can access the server's page from another computer afterwards, then the firewall is blocking the port that xbmc is running on.
  2. #62  
    I have the same issue, my full library is not showing up, this is for the paid version. Right now I'm using IR remote but this would be great. I'm eagerly awaiting the update/fix
  3.    #63  
    I have finished the fix and will be submitting an update to palm shortly.

    I changed all the lists to be lazy loaded, so performance should be greatly improved. Also the lists are now capable of thousands and thousands of items, which should handle any library.

    Artists are now sorted alphabetically, and have type-to-search enabled.
  4. Madman420's Avatar
    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    #64  
    just wanted to update you.
    upon further testing more of the tv banners are coming up but not all and it is very random. well the first 3-4 shows always have banners but once below that its random.

    As well recently when i click on a show and click on a season the loading circle just keep spinning and no episodes come up....
    this happens on some but not all shows.
    and the shows that do come up the episodes are not in order as well.

    hope the fix will be coming soon.
    thanks
    madman420
  5.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by Madman420 View Post
    just wanted to update you.
    upon further testing more of the tv banners are coming up but not all and it is very random. well the first 3-4 shows always have banners but once below that its random.

    As well recently when i click on a show and click on a season the loading circle just keep spinning and no episodes come up....
    this happens on some but not all shows.
    and the shows that do come up the episodes are not in order as well.

    hope the fix will be coming soon.
    thanks
    madman420
    That sounds like not all requests from your Pre are making it to your computer and back. Try moving your computer and Pre much closer to your wireless router and see if things load better. Until I add caching of the library, the Pre is pretty chatty with XBMC and needs to have a really good connection.
  6. #66  
    I have a few observations for you:

    1. In File Mode, sources are not sorted alphabetically. It would be nice if they were.

    2. In File Mode, SMB shared items are shown with their fill network path, meaning you can't actually see the file name, just the first part of the path due to the limited horizontal space for file names.

    3. In File Mode, folder names on SMB shared sources show up blank.

    4. I am in Canada, and the Unlocker reports "You are currently in Error." I am assuming that should be identifying my country. Consequently, I don't seem to be unlocked (there seems to be a limit of five items displayed on any one screen).
  7. #67  
    I also have a request.

    Because I use XBMC to view my MythTV recordings, I would love the ability to swipe delete, with confirmation, a recording (a file) once I have watched it.
  8.    #68  
    Ubuntite,

    I will add #1 to the queue for the next update. #2 and #3 are in the known bugs list, and are in the works for the next update.

    #4 try going here. This is how I am identifying your country. Let me know what it returns you.
  9. #69  
    Error loading page.

    Quote Originally Posted by blakeb View Post
    Ubuntite,

    I will add #1 to the queue for the next update. #2 and #3 are in the known bugs list, and are in the works for the next update.

    #4 try going here. This is how I am identifying your country. Let me know what it returns you.
  10.    #70  
    Is this through the phones data connection or wifi?
  11. #71  
    Both.

    From my desktop, I get this:

    function geoip_country_code() { return 'CA'; } function geoip_country_name() { return 'Canada'; }

    Quote Originally Posted by blakeb View Post
    Is this through the phones data connection or wifi?
  12.    #72  
    That is what you are supposed to be getting back on your phone. Try putting your phone in airplane mode and connecting through wifi, so you are forcing it to use wifi.
  13. #73  
    Same result:

    Unable To Load Page

    http://j.maxmind.com/app/country.js
    Error loading page. [111]


    Oh, BTW, I just remembered that I am running the iPhone spoof patch from WOSQI. Could that be causing problems?

    Quote Originally Posted by blakeb View Post
    That is what you are supposed to be getting back on your phone. Try putting your phone in airplane mode and connecting through wifi, so you are forcing it to use wifi.
  14.    #74  
    Its possible. I know it works in Mexico and in the US.
  15. #75  
    I removed the iPhone user agent spoof patch, and got the same error with both the phone data connection and wifi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post
    Same result:

    Unable To Load Page

    http://j.maxmind.com/app/country.js
    Error loading page. [111]


    Oh, BTW, I just remembered that I am running the iPhone spoof patch from WOSQI. Could that be causing problems?
  16.    #76  
    Any chance you have the MyTether installed? Or an old version? I had an old version, did an update, and I was getting all kinds of errors loading certain webpages.
  17. #77  
    I did at one point, but since then I doctored my Pre. I will double check though. Where do those files sit?

    I do not have any other problems with any other sites.

    Quote Originally Posted by blakeb View Post
    Any chance you have the MyTether installed? Or an old version? I had an old version, did an update, and I was getting all kinds of errors loading certain webpages.
  18.    #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post
    I did at one point, but since then I doctored my Pre. I will double check though. Where do those files sit?

    I do not have any other problems with any other sites.
    I am not sure where those files sit.
    I also got confirmation from someone in Denmark that it is locating them correctly.
  19.    #79  
    Kindof a shot in the dark, but try this url. I added the port number to the host.

    I think the key is going to be figuring out what the "111" code means.
  20.    #80  
    It seems as though you can install the update even though it is not approved yet. *Try installing with this link:*http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...icationid=1794
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions