1.    #1  
    Can I run Databk6 in Classic and sync it directly with Outlook using PocketMirror for PalmOS or something else?

I want monthly view with icons and templates to add canned events.

thanks,
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Yes, you can do a wireless sync with HotSync Manager installed on your desktop, using wifi (or bluetooth, too). I believe MotionApps has some instructions and a video on their website blog.
  3.    #3  
    So I am guessing that the Conduit I use from PocketMirror has no impact on doing a wireless sync with Hot Sync manager. This will be good for me in the short term until a better calendar product for WebOS comes along.
  4.    #4  
    SUCCESS. I was able to successfully HotSync Datebk6 running on Classic with Outlook and have the updates sent down to my WebOS calendar! Yeah!

Initially I was using PocketMirror, but the Hotsync kept dropping. I uninstalled PocketMirror then uninstalled/reinstalled the Palm Desktop and Hotsync. I selected Sync with Outlook during the install.

I am thrilled that this works. I can use outlook and the WebOS calendar for all of my work appointments and continue using Datebk6 for my personal appointment.