1.    #1  
    I'm still working on mine, but if anyone's interested (named them "Joe's ...." to differentiate between the non-custom stuff in the recently played list):

Joe's Experimental
    Joe's Hard Rock
    Joe's Industrial
    Joe's Metal
    Joe's Punk

The experimental one and industrial ones are pretty much nothing like what I want them to be at this point, and so they need a ton of work. In those two cases, Pandora does a much better job of figuring out what I want.

But, for the punk, metal, and hard rock ones, they seem to be getting close to what I want.
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    can you verify if I sign up for slacker plus will I be able to play individual tracks on demand? or must I skip songs until I find the one I want.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stockh View Post
    can you verify if I sign up for slacker plus will I be able to play individual tracks on demand? or must I skip songs until I find the one I want.
    Thanks
    It's not an on-demand service, it's a streaming radio service. I mean the name of it in the App Catalog is "Slacker Radio". I don't know why so many people here seem to be getting the impression that if you search for a song it'll play that immediately.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by stockh View Post
    Thanks
    You can add specific songs to your station (as many as you want with Plus). The Classic Rewind station has over 100 songs I put on there.

If all you want is to type in a song and it'll play, go to Playlist | Search music, find music, listen to music, & share music online